Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Gomez hits 100M followersEntertainment 3:26 pm - 3,377 views
- Madonna defends RosieEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,226 views
- Amber Rose upset Entertainment 12:00 pm - 952 views
- Beyonce pays tribute Entertainment 11:15 am - 569 views
- Watts & Schreiber splitEntertainment 10:30 am - 771 views
- Katy Perry shares nude snapEntertainment 9:45 am - 1,094 views
- Tom Hanks photobombEntertainment 9:08 am - 694 views
- Frey still stands on cornerWinslow, Ariz. 6:32 am - 2,994 views
- DiCaprio to discuss climateEntertainment 1,210 views