Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 7,399 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 10,673 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 11,046 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 11,336 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 14,629 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 15,726 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 16,408 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 19,899 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 21,580 views