Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Bieber Vevo's most-watchedEntertainment 7:58 am - 195 views
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 1,431 views
- Vergara is being suedEntertainment 1,321 views
- Kinney helps Gaga's charityEntertainment 753 views
- Hamill didn't notice affairEntertainment 1,132 views
- Rare Beyonce footageEntertainment 556 views
- PIGS in Vernon & KelownaEntertainment 537 views
- Lady Gaga on her PTSDEntertainment 513 views
- Drake year's top downloadEntertainment 1,509 views