Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Baron Cohen's dad has diedEntertainment 1,003 views
- 2nd Michael Bolton concertEntertainment 829 views
- Prince's jab at Justin Bieber Entertainment 1,191 views
- OSO wraps up seasonEntertainment 388 views
- Rogen hates his neighbor Entertainment 657 views
- Kristen Stewart set to directEntertainment 459 views
- Great grandfather StingEntertainment 661 views
- Harrelson's pot plan issuesEntertainment 1,687 views
- Art in Action at local galleryEntertainment 537 views