Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Nicole Kidman fights backEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,932 views
- Fisher will not be recreatedEntertainment 12:00 pm - 671 views
- Michael Jackson TV biopicEntertainment 11:15 am - 532 views
- Weezer playing SOECEntertainment 10:32 am - 627 views
- Prince's years of charityEntertainment 10:30 am - 536 views
- Depp divorce finalizedEntertainment 9:45 am - 665 views
- Kate Mara to wedEntertainment 9:02 am - 696 views
- Lineup set for Rock the LakeKelowna 18,206 views
- 'Miley Cyrus has done acid'Entertainment 3,053 views