Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Harry Potter Broadway showEntertainment 12:00 pm - 702 views
- Meryl Streep's fearEntertainment 11:30 am - 608 views
- Prince William's 'easy' kidsEntertainment 11:00 am - 740 views
- Shelton hit rock bottomEntertainment 10:30 am - 854 views
- Matt Damon to take breakEntertainment 10:00 am - 515 views
- Kunis' Etsy wedding bandEntertainment 9:40 am - 622 views
- Mary J Blige files for divorceEntertainment 9:05 am - 449 views
- Spencer Pratt misses fameEntertainment 8:53 am - 456 views
- Katy Perry roars for DemsEntertainment 982 views