Taylor Lautner came to the rescue of an injured co-star earlier this week.
The Hollywood hunk - who stars alongside Marie Avgeropoulos in the forthcoming action thriller 'Tracers' - gave her a piggy-back up the stairs at the Astor Place Theatre in New York City, when they went to see the Blue Man Group on Monday (15.07.13).
Marie, who has sustained leg injuries and is in crutches, was struggling to get her footing on the steps she was climbing when Taylor swooped to the rescue.
A source told the NewYorkPost.com: "After the show they popped downstairs to meet the cast. But Marie, who's on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave. [Taylor] carried her up piggyback."
The pair left together after enjoying the show and signed autographs for fans outside.
In 'Tracers' Taylor plays lead character Cam, while Marie is his love interest, Nikki. The hunk was spotted shooting the film in Hackensack, New Jersey, last week, shooting a scene where he robbed a bank.
- Ruby Rose break upEntertainment 1,855 views
- Kutcher protecting daughterEntertainment 1,189 views
- Portman fears traumatizingEntertainment 596 views
- Alba found her "purpose"Entertainment 695 views
- Mel C turns down reunionEntertainment 699 views
- Wilder turned down sketchEntertainment 638 views
- Heard's movie nears releaseEntertainment 2,757 views
- Jennifer Lopez surprise duetEntertainment 1,343 views
- Khloe Kardashian divorceEntertainment 1,379 views