Jul 17, 2013 / 8:10 am
Update 9:45 a.m. --The southbound lanes have been reopened.
An accident has just been reported at the west end of the Bennett Bridge.
The traffic cam shot already shows the back-up beginning at the bottom of Bridge Hill extending into downtown Kelowna.
RCMP is rerouting westbound traffic around the scene using the Campbell Road exit.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26