Jul 4, 2013 / 4:42 pm
At approximately 4 p.m. on July 3, Kamloops RCMP were called to a report of a male being assaulted behind the Rockin Firkin Pub. Upon arrival, police located the 45-year-old victim, and two witnesses. The victim was transported to Royal Inland Hospital for non life threatening injuries and was later released.
The victim was approached by an unknown male and female, who attempted to take his backpack. The male suspect proceeded to assault the victim before leaving the area with the female.
The male suspect is described as first nations, late 30’s, wearing a white shirt, dark blue jeans, a black back pack and a green or tan baseball cap. The female suspect is also first nations, approximately 30-years-old, medium build, brown shoulder length hair, wearing a dark colored t- shirt.
RCMP are asking anyone with information on this incident to please contact Kamloops RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more BC News
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
(Click for RSS instructions.)