Jul 4, 2013 / 4:39 pm
UPDATE: 4:55 p.m. - FortisBC crews have determined the cause of the power outage in the Crawford Estates area. They are working to get power restored. FortisBC representatives say power should be back shortly.
It could get a little warm inside about 86 households in the Crawford Estates area of Kelowna after the power went out Thursday afternoon.
According to officials with FortisBC, power went off sometime after 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Utility crews are on site assessing the situation.
No word on what caused the outage or how long the power will be out.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9