Emma Watson and Rihanna bonded over hair.
The 'Bling Ring' actress and the 'We Found Love' hitmaker both appear in Seth Rogen's latest movie 'This Is The End' and Emma says the 25-year-old singer was "completely normal" and they hit it off on set.
According to heatworld, she said: "Rihanna was great! She was just really normal and just very up for being part of the film and doing whatever! She's really laid back.
"We talked about doing hair - she said she liked my short haircut - that made my week. It was awesome - she's really great."
While Emma, 23, loved working with Rihanna on 'This Is The End', she admitted things weren't as much fun on the set of 'The Bling Ring' when someone stepped on her foot while wearing giant stilettos.
She said: "On The Bling Ring we were filming a scene in a nightclub and this girl had a particularly pointy pair of stiletto's on which went straight through my big toenail!
"I looked down and it was just gruesome.
"There scenes I was meant to be running in and if you pay close attention, you can see me limping! But, all in a days work, I guess."
- One Man Comedy ShowEntertainment 716 views
- Demi Lovato dating fighterEntertainment 1,184 views
- Streisand: 'Pay me!'Entertainment 1,083 views
- Natalie Portman's etiquetteEntertainment 663 views
- Kylie Jenner denies surgeryEntertainment 813 views
- Break Dance ChampionshipEntertainment 372 views
- Britney wants more kidsEntertainment 561 views
- Creekside Theatre fall showsEntertainment 384 views
- Buble adds co-writersEntertainment 382 views