Emma Watson and Rihanna bonded over hair.
The 'Bling Ring' actress and the 'We Found Love' hitmaker both appear in Seth Rogen's latest movie 'This Is The End' and Emma says the 25-year-old singer was "completely normal" and they hit it off on set.
According to heatworld, she said: "Rihanna was great! She was just really normal and just very up for being part of the film and doing whatever! She's really laid back.
"We talked about doing hair - she said she liked my short haircut - that made my week. It was awesome - she's really great."
While Emma, 23, loved working with Rihanna on 'This Is The End', she admitted things weren't as much fun on the set of 'The Bling Ring' when someone stepped on her foot while wearing giant stilettos.
She said: "On The Bling Ring we were filming a scene in a nightclub and this girl had a particularly pointy pair of stiletto's on which went straight through my big toenail!
"I looked down and it was just gruesome.
"There scenes I was meant to be running in and if you pay close attention, you can see me limping! But, all in a days work, I guess."
- Drake shatters chart recordEntertainment 9:02 am - 0 views
- Arnold Choi with OSOEntertainment 762 views
- Gooding Jr. causes outrageEntertainment 1,872 views
- Banderas underwent surgeryEntertainment 790 views
- Appetite for Art returnsEntertainment 409 views
- Nicki Minaj cuts footageEntertainment 620 views
- Elton John's birthday partyEntertainment 570 views
- Adele 'not sure' about tourEntertainment 602 views
- Fisher memorial held in LAEntertainment 642 views