Emma Watson and Rihanna bonded over hair.
The 'Bling Ring' actress and the 'We Found Love' hitmaker both appear in Seth Rogen's latest movie 'This Is The End' and Emma says the 25-year-old singer was "completely normal" and they hit it off on set.
According to heatworld, she said: "Rihanna was great! She was just really normal and just very up for being part of the film and doing whatever! She's really laid back.
"We talked about doing hair - she said she liked my short haircut - that made my week. It was awesome - she's really great."
While Emma, 23, loved working with Rihanna on 'This Is The End', she admitted things weren't as much fun on the set of 'The Bling Ring' when someone stepped on her foot while wearing giant stilettos.
She said: "On The Bling Ring we were filming a scene in a nightclub and this girl had a particularly pointy pair of stiletto's on which went straight through my big toenail!
"I looked down and it was just gruesome.
"There scenes I was meant to be running in and if you pay close attention, you can see me limping! But, all in a days work, I guess."
- Fighting for communityWhat's On 3,882 views
- Emotional Kesha thanksEntertainment 2,137 views
- Miller 'in love' with GrandeEntertainment 1,203 views
- FBI investigating Brad PittEntertainment 2,217 views
- Adele: 'my voice is weaker!'Entertainment 988 views
- Daisy Ridley quit Instagram Entertainment 780 views
- Crashing at Train WreckEntertainment 661 views
- Jim Carrey's slams allegationEntertainment 944 views
- Clinton yukks it upEntertainment 730 views