Channing Tatum had a huge crush on Alyssa Milano as a teenager.
The 'White House Down' star, whose wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, recently gave birth to their first daughter, Everly, has confessed that the 'Mistresses' actress, 40, was his first celebrity crush and he would probably freak out if he met her in the flesh.
The 33-year-old actor told the July issue of Elle magazine: "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?"
Channing also revealed that he likes to hang around his house naked when he isn't working.
He explained: "I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point."
Channing and Jenna, who met on the set of their movie 'Step Up' in 2006, have a unique way of making sure they are still happy together.
He said: "Jenna and I have a trick we use to check in with each other. We say, 'On a scale of one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' It's not as romantic as you think. Sometimes it's like, 'I love you at a six right now. I have an issue, and you asked. So now I'm going to tell you...' "
The actor previously revealed he had "crying fits" while his wife was giving birth and had to excuse himself from the delivery room.
He said: "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit. Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!' "
- Harry Styles playing JaggerEntertainment 1,716 views
- Gossip Girl revival?Entertainment 1,071 views
- Mirren praises ReynoldsEntertainment 1,369 views
- Lawrence takes a standEntertainment 1,075 views
- Longoria's pregnancy jokeEntertainment 957 views
- Belafonte accuses Mel BEntertainment 944 views
- Ronda Rousey engagedEntertainment 1,976 views
- Ready to rock the RCAEntertainment 5,683 views
- Time's most influentialEntertainment 2,103 views