Channing Tatum had a huge crush on Alyssa Milano as a teenager.
The 'White House Down' star, whose wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, recently gave birth to their first daughter, Everly, has confessed that the 'Mistresses' actress, 40, was his first celebrity crush and he would probably freak out if he met her in the flesh.
The 33-year-old actor told the July issue of Elle magazine: "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?"
Channing also revealed that he likes to hang around his house naked when he isn't working.
He explained: "I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point."
Channing and Jenna, who met on the set of their movie 'Step Up' in 2006, have a unique way of making sure they are still happy together.
He said: "Jenna and I have a trick we use to check in with each other. We say, 'On a scale of one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' It's not as romantic as you think. Sometimes it's like, 'I love you at a six right now. I have an issue, and you asked. So now I'm going to tell you...' "
The actor previously revealed he had "crying fits" while his wife was giving birth and had to excuse himself from the delivery room.
He said: "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit. Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!' "
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 12:45 pm - 924 views
- Vergara is being suedEntertainment 12:00 pm - 917 views
- Kinney helps Gaga's charityEntertainment 11:15 am - 539 views
- Hamill didn't notice affairEntertainment 10:30 am - 844 views
- Rare Beyonce footageEntertainment 9:45 am - 432 views
- PIGS in Vernon & KelownaEntertainment 9:10 am - 455 views
- Lady Gaga on her PTSDEntertainment 9:00 am - 403 views
- Drake year's top downloadEntertainment 6:33 am - 1,459 views
- Drawing From LifeEntertainment 858 views