Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Tourist falls to his deathPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy 5 partially closedCentral Okanagan
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
- Family looks for answersKelowna
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13