Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Family condemns RCMP BC
- Child pornography sentencePenticton / S. Okanagan
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Inquest into teen's Mill deathVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8
- Trudeau to TruD'oh Oct 8
- West K power outage Oct 7