Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC chief's pay, expenses: $1MBC
- Body & truck pulled from riverVernon / N. Okanagan
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna
- Tropical Storm Bertha forms World
for these and other issues.
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22