Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20