Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Campfire ban liftedCentral Okanagan
- National Guard leaves FergusonWorld
- 22,322 missing since 2006World
- Dog used as lure to kidnapWorld
for these and other issues.
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10