Letters to the editor
We have just had an election in May of this year which cost probably Millions of Dollars. Now in a totally partisan political move, a member of the Legislature is giving up his seat in the Okanagan in the hopes that the election of Christy Clark comes to fruition.
My question would be ,who pays for this By-Election when there is absolutely no need as previously stated that we have already had an election. No! I am not a disgruntled NDPer ,just a citizen who is concerned where their tax Dollars are going.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna - 3:53 pm
- Dogs attacked with weaponKelowna - 4:45 pm
- Dog handler recounts chaseWest Kelowna - 4:00 pm
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna - 11:12 am
for these and other issues.
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7