Letters to the editor
I travel each and every day from the Mission to Rutland and take KLO, Benvolin and then Springfield. The sad thing is so do a lot of people that are definitely not confident or independent drivers.
There is two full lanes all the way, however for some reason most of the people traveling down these roads seem to be easily herded like cattle because they just drive without thinking.
This drives me crazy , they cause traffic congestion at the intersections and thus ; making people like me being forced to pass them all in the left lane and then turn right at last minute, meanwhile, they cross over Springfield and they are still not turning !
So for all you ill confident or non focused drivers, stay in middle or left lane, quit slowing traffic down !
Read more Letters to the editor
- Challenge pro field heats upPenticton / S. Okanagan - 4:10 pm
- Knox, Dilworth parks reopenKelowna - 4:23 pm
- Underwear run a big hitPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:07 pm
- Puppy attacked at parkKelowna - 11:34 am
for these and other issues.
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10