Letters to the editor
I travel each and every day from the Mission to Rutland and take KLO, Benvolin and then Springfield. The sad thing is so do a lot of people that are definitely not confident or independent drivers.
There is two full lanes all the way, however for some reason most of the people traveling down these roads seem to be easily herded like cattle because they just drive without thinking.
This drives me crazy , they cause traffic congestion at the intersections and thus ; making people like me being forced to pass them all in the left lane and then turn right at last minute, meanwhile, they cross over Springfield and they are still not turning !
So for all you ill confident or non focused drivers, stay in middle or left lane, quit slowing traffic down !
Read more Letters to the editor
- Housefire in ArmstrongVernon / N. Okanagan
- Rally for recovery dayKelowna
- Fish festival educates kidsKelowna
- Wildfire destroys 10 homesWorld
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10