Jul 2, 2013 / 11:22 am
Advance voting for the Westside-Kelowna by-election begins Wednesday, July 3 and is available through Saturday, July 6, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The advance voting locations are:
- Emmanuel Church, 2600 Hebert Rd., West Kelowna
- Grace Baptist Church, 1150 Glenmore Dr., Kelowna
- St. Pius X Church Hall, 1077 Fuller Ave., Kelowna
- Super 8 West Kelowna Hotel, 1655 Westgate Rd., West Kelowna
General Voting Day for the by-election is Wednesday, July 10, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. General voting locations are posted on the Elections BC website, published in local newspapers, and listed on yellow Where to Vote cards mailed to all registered voters in the electoral district.
Voting is also available at the Westside-Kelowna district electoral office from now until 4 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10. The district electoral office is located at #125 – 3011 Louie Dr., West Kelowna.
Westside-Kelowna voters can request a Vote by Mail package from the district electoral office or through the Elections BC website.
Voters may register or update their voter information when they vote. All voters must prove their identity and residential address to get a ballot or register when voting. A list of acceptable forms of identification is available here.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18