Courtney Stodden has had a boob job.
The US reality TV star - famed for marrying 'Green Mile' actor Doug Hutchison when she was just 16 and he was 51 - got saline implants over the weekend, boosting her breasts to a DD-cup size, despite previously speaking out about how proud she was of her natural assets.
She told E! News: "My results are looking incredible and very sexy. Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
Courtney's decision to have breast augmentation surgery is surprising, after she went to great lengths last year to prove she hadn't gone under the knife, even asking plastic surgeon Dr Marc Mani for an examination to prove that she was surgery free.
Dr Mani said: "I looked at all the areas, Courtney, that might tell someone that you have had plastic surgery and it's pretty clear to me that as a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Courtney has not had any plastic surgery."
However, Courtney, 18, has previously revealed her dream of stripping off for Playboy, even though Hugh Hefner's title turned her down in the past.
She said: "They (Playboy) haven't seen any nude photos of me yet - I haven't submitted any to them."
- The Cliffjumpers @ VJCEntertainment 685 views
- Baldwin revisits TrumpEntertainment 1,071 views
- Britney fell for new manEntertainment 1,010 views
- Lena Dunham hospitalizedEntertainment 749 views
- Sheeran's room of teddy'sEntertainment 573 views
- Ellen pays tribute to ObamaEntertainment 643 views
- Mandy Moore eager for kidsEntertainment 598 views
- Will & Grace back Entertainment 1,952 views
- Ellen makes historyEntertainment 1,652 views