Courtney Stodden has had a boob job.
The US reality TV star - famed for marrying 'Green Mile' actor Doug Hutchison when she was just 16 and he was 51 - got saline implants over the weekend, boosting her breasts to a DD-cup size, despite previously speaking out about how proud she was of her natural assets.
She told E! News: "My results are looking incredible and very sexy. Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
Courtney's decision to have breast augmentation surgery is surprising, after she went to great lengths last year to prove she hadn't gone under the knife, even asking plastic surgeon Dr Marc Mani for an examination to prove that she was surgery free.
Dr Mani said: "I looked at all the areas, Courtney, that might tell someone that you have had plastic surgery and it's pretty clear to me that as a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Courtney has not had any plastic surgery."
However, Courtney, 18, has previously revealed her dream of stripping off for Playboy, even though Hugh Hefner's title turned her down in the past.
She said: "They (Playboy) haven't seen any nude photos of me yet - I haven't submitted any to them."
- Katy Perry celebrity activistEntertainment 1,960 views
- Mila Kunis is a mom againEntertainment 2,805 views
- Heard reunites with exEntertainment 2,786 views
- Kanye released from hospitalEntertainment 1,367 views
- OC Student wins contestEntertainment 993 views
- Duff splits from boyfriendEntertainment 1,332 views
- Rihanna welcomes PrinceEntertainment 957 views
- Aniston keen to return to TVEntertainment 1,218 views
- Mariah goes publicEntertainment 1,115 views