Karl Lagerfeld wants to marry his cat.
The eccentric designer is so besotted with his feline friend, Choupette, he pays for two maids to provide care for her around the clock in Paris.
The Chanel designer also has an iPad for his 22-month-old white Siamese pet - who also has her own Twitter account - and lets her dine at his table.
Karl, 79, said in an interview with US news network CNN he is disappointed there is "no marriage, yet, for human beings and animals.
"I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat."
Choupette - the French equivalent of the English name Herbie - has already gained over 1,200 likes for her own page on Facebook, which features pictures including her eating a king prawn cake prepared for her first birthday last year.
Choupette is brushed twice a day by her two minders, as well as being given regular manicures. Her minders also write down what she does throughout the day so Karl can catch up with it when he gets home.
However, the days are not entirely filled with leisure for Choupette, as she has starred in numerous photoshoots for Chanel and in a video for fashion chain Net-a-Porter.
Karl reportedly adopted the cat after looking after her for two weeks then refusing to give her back to her then-owners.
Speaking of his feline love recently, he talked of her coat as "snow white with touches of caramel around the eyes, ears and on her endless boa-like feather tail."
- Stewart splits from girlfriendEntertainment 9:24 am - 1,316 views
- Posh Spice didn't sing?Entertainment 9:23 am - 540 views
- Steven Tyler's fear of dyingEntertainment 9:22 am - 416 views
- Brody Jenner is engagedEntertainment 9:21 am - 388 views
- Fox figuring out futureEntertainment 9:20 am - 301 views
- Adele offers to be 'surrogate'Entertainment 2,107 views
- JT's new single out FridayEntertainment 620 views
- Oasis film is 'biblical' Entertainment 679 views
- Lovato takes on Twitter trollsEntertainment 597 views