Lady Gaga's fake fingernail has been auctioned for $12,000.
An enthusiastic fan of the 'Edge of Glory' hitmaker has laid claim to one of the intricately-designed false nails worn by the singer at the launch of her Fame perfume and during her 'Born This Way' ball tour last year after paying a five figure sum for the unique item.
Gaga, 27, adorned herself in black acrylic nails featuring detailed gold embellishments - which were designed exclusively for her by New York nail artist Aya Fukuda - last September, but the singer appeared to lose one of the nails while gyrating on stage in Dublin, Ireland and it was later picked up by an eagle-eyed stage hand after the concert, who promptly sold online.
In the official auction listing, the crew member explained: "I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail."
It's not the first time one of Gaga's eager fans - who she affectionately calls her Little Monsters - has paid good money for a piece of the star.
In 2010, a Russian billionaire reportedly paid a cool $1 million to feature alongside the Grammy Award winner in her nine-minute 'Alejandro' music video.
- Oasis' unheard tracksEntertainment 803 views
- Grants for local bandsEntertainment 294 views
- Adele visits cat cafeEntertainment 1,024 views
- Kendall Jenner's Rocky flingEntertainment 697 views
- Joe Perry collapsed on stageEntertainment 863 views
- Dion thankful for fansEntertainment 423 views
- Ariel Winter dating friend?Entertainment 370 views
- Shrek 5 release dateEntertainment 1,223 views
- Mila Kunis' 2nd pregnancyEntertainment 1,466 views