Lady Gaga's fake fingernail has been auctioned for $12,000.
An enthusiastic fan of the 'Edge of Glory' hitmaker has laid claim to one of the intricately-designed false nails worn by the singer at the launch of her Fame perfume and during her 'Born This Way' ball tour last year after paying a five figure sum for the unique item.
Gaga, 27, adorned herself in black acrylic nails featuring detailed gold embellishments - which were designed exclusively for her by New York nail artist Aya Fukuda - last September, but the singer appeared to lose one of the nails while gyrating on stage in Dublin, Ireland and it was later picked up by an eagle-eyed stage hand after the concert, who promptly sold online.
In the official auction listing, the crew member explained: "I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail."
It's not the first time one of Gaga's eager fans - who she affectionately calls her Little Monsters - has paid good money for a piece of the star.
In 2010, a Russian billionaire reportedly paid a cool $1 million to feature alongside the Grammy Award winner in her nine-minute 'Alejandro' music video.
- Stevie Nicks reluctantEntertainment 1,612 views
- Kim's bodyguard speaksEntertainment 992 views
- Katherine Heigl is a mumEntertainment 947 views
- Gaga builds dancefloorEntertainment 584 views
- Robin Thicke in therapyEntertainment 951 views
- Lorde teases second albumEntertainment 516 views
- Nicole Kidman fights backEntertainment 3,018 views
- Fisher will not be recreatedEntertainment 936 views
- Michael Jackson TV biopicEntertainment 698 views