Lady Gaga's fake fingernail has been auctioned for $12,000.
An enthusiastic fan of the 'Edge of Glory' hitmaker has laid claim to one of the intricately-designed false nails worn by the singer at the launch of her Fame perfume and during her 'Born This Way' ball tour last year after paying a five figure sum for the unique item.
Gaga, 27, adorned herself in black acrylic nails featuring detailed gold embellishments - which were designed exclusively for her by New York nail artist Aya Fukuda - last September, but the singer appeared to lose one of the nails while gyrating on stage in Dublin, Ireland and it was later picked up by an eagle-eyed stage hand after the concert, who promptly sold online.
In the official auction listing, the crew member explained: "I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail."
It's not the first time one of Gaga's eager fans - who she affectionately calls her Little Monsters - has paid good money for a piece of the star.
In 2010, a Russian billionaire reportedly paid a cool $1 million to feature alongside the Grammy Award winner in her nine-minute 'Alejandro' music video.
- Fighting for communityWhat's On 3,882 views
- Emotional Kesha thanksEntertainment 2,137 views
- Miller 'in love' with GrandeEntertainment 1,204 views
- FBI investigating Brad PittEntertainment 2,218 views
- Adele: 'my voice is weaker!'Entertainment 988 views
- Daisy Ridley quit Instagram Entertainment 780 views
- Crashing at Train WreckEntertainment 661 views
- Jim Carrey's slams allegationEntertainment 944 views
- Clinton yukks it upEntertainment 730 views