Jun 4, 2013 / 7:41 pm
Raw footage of a cyclist being loaded into an ambulance in Glenrosa on Tuesday.
A young male bike rider was taken to hospital with undetermined injuries Tuesday at 5:45 p.m. in Glenrosa.
The accident happened on Lower Glenrosa Rd., a friend of the rider told Castanet that he thought his buddy would be OK.
Lower Glenrosa was blocked off as emergency crews cleared the debris and RCMP interviewed witnesses.
The rider apparently collided with a vehicle. The RCMP are still investigating the cause of the accident.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27