Kim Kardashian has confirmed she is expecting a baby girl.
The 32-year-old star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July - found out the gender of her forthcoming little one at a doctor's appointment for her 19-week check-up, which has now been aired on her reality show, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
During the episode - the eighth season premiere of the program - Kim's mother Kris Jenner asks: "Do you see a little peepee?"
Physician Dr. Paul Crane responds: "I don't see any peepees. I'm thinking it's a girl."
Kim asks: "What's the percentage?"
And Dr. Crane responds: "99 plus."
Kim then adds: "99 plus? So I can tell people it's a girl?"
The brunette beauty is delighted to be expecting a girl and admitted Kanye, 35, has "always wanted" a daughter.
She said: "I'm so excited we're having a girl. Who doesn't want a girl? I think they are the best. I know that's really what Kanye has always wanted. He wanted a little girl."
The news was revealed on the same day Kim had a baby shower at the home of her friend Shelli Azoff in Beverly Hills.
'Fashion Police' host Kelly Osbourne and former Spice Girl Mel B were among the guests spotted arriving at the lavish event, as well as Kim's sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, who arrived in white dresses.
Kris hired top Hollywood events planner Sharon Sacks to organize the intimate affair.
- Cage splits from wifeEntertainment 2,757 views
- Harry Styles signs solo deal Entertainment 1,389 views
- Adele's 25 now streamingEntertainment 939 views
- Megan Fox expecting a boyEntertainment 1,163 views
- Calvin Harris feels 'free'Entertainment 996 views
- Lohan planning new albumEntertainment 633 views
- Henry Rollins at the RCAEntertainment 1,697 views
- Indiana Jones will live onEntertainment 1,337 views
- Spice Girls documentaryEntertainment 1,027 views