Kim Kardashian has confirmed she is expecting a baby girl.
The 32-year-old star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July - found out the gender of her forthcoming little one at a doctor's appointment for her 19-week check-up, which has now been aired on her reality show, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
During the episode - the eighth season premiere of the program - Kim's mother Kris Jenner asks: "Do you see a little peepee?"
Physician Dr. Paul Crane responds: "I don't see any peepees. I'm thinking it's a girl."
Kim asks: "What's the percentage?"
And Dr. Crane responds: "99 plus."
Kim then adds: "99 plus? So I can tell people it's a girl?"
The brunette beauty is delighted to be expecting a girl and admitted Kanye, 35, has "always wanted" a daughter.
She said: "I'm so excited we're having a girl. Who doesn't want a girl? I think they are the best. I know that's really what Kanye has always wanted. He wanted a little girl."
The news was revealed on the same day Kim had a baby shower at the home of her friend Shelli Azoff in Beverly Hills.
'Fashion Police' host Kelly Osbourne and former Spice Girl Mel B were among the guests spotted arriving at the lavish event, as well as Kim's sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, who arrived in white dresses.
Kris hired top Hollywood events planner Sharon Sacks to organize the intimate affair.
- Chris Rock's divorce fallout Entertainment 3:05 pm - 927 views
- Hanks confirms Toy Story 4Entertainment 12:03 pm - 2,280 views
- Kip Moore at SOECEntertainment 12:03 pm - 2,440 views
- Kate Moss treasures ringEntertainment 11:04 am - 2,389 views
- Stojko joins Stars on IceEntertainment 11:00 am - 2,724 views
- Foo Fighters surprise EPEntertainment 9:11 am - 3,456 views
- Tom Hanks as Bond villain?Entertainment 9:10 am - 3,516 views
- Fantastic Four 2 cancelledEntertainment 9:10 am - 3,547 views
- Jenner wants to marry TygaEntertainment 8:15 am - 3,459 views