Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Cuisine and ConfessionsEntertainment 1:12 pm - 164 views
- Ryan Gosling 'disappointed'Entertainment 12:45 pm - 344 views
- Buble's son set for surgeryEntertainment 12:00 pm - 484 views
- Maisie Williams photos leakEntertainment 11:15 am - 475 views
- Madonna kissed MichaelEntertainment 10:30 am - 366 views
- Lopez's ex smashes car Entertainment 9:45 am - 487 views
- Jagger welcomes eighth Entertainment 9:12 am - 409 views
- Bieber Vevo's most-watchedEntertainment 7:58 am - 2,317 views
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 1,517 views