Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 4,320 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 6,677 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 6,967 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 7,164 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 10,473 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 11,592 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 12,245 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 15,717 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 17,381 views