Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Gervais ignores bad reviewsEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,175 views
- Spice Girls need PoshEntertainment 12:00 pm - 776 views
- J-Law is top earning actressEntertainment 11:15 am - 662 views
- Chris Rock finalizes divorceEntertainment 10:30 am - 665 views
- Eddie Murphy wants OscarEntertainment 9:45 am - 522 views
- World Music FestivalEntertainment 9:26 am - 461 views
- Britney raffling costumeEntertainment 9:01 am - 482 views
- Drake hangs with SpaceyEntertainment 1,260 views
- Morgan Freeman: 'Paint!'Entertainment 911 views