Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Cage splits from wifeEntertainment 2,641 views
- Harry Styles signs solo deal Entertainment 1,347 views
- Adele's 25 now streamingEntertainment 896 views
- Megan Fox expecting a boyEntertainment 1,119 views
- Calvin Harris feels 'free'Entertainment 954 views
- Lohan planning new albumEntertainment 601 views
- Henry Rollins at the RCAEntertainment 1,669 views
- Indiana Jones will live onEntertainment 1,314 views
- Spice Girls documentaryEntertainment 1,004 views