Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Jenner knew O.J. was guiltyEntertainment 2,404 views
- Lady Gaga invites fans Entertainment 894 views
- Age of Arousal @ CreeksideEntertainment 513 views
- Shania's voice collapseEntertainment 1,719 views
- Hasselhoff as SupermanEntertainment 606 views
- Bloom explains remarkEntertainment 719 views
- Nic Cage breaks his ankleEntertainment 690 views
- Depp denies spendingEntertainment 2,022 views
- Sony Music cuts Dr. Luke Entertainment 905 views