Matthew Perry doesn't want to make a 'Friends' movie in case it is terrible.
The 43-year-old actor played Chandler Bing on the sitcom during its 10-year run and while he loved his time on the show, Matthew is worried a film would disappoint the fans.
When asked if a 'Friends' movie was on the horizon, Matthew told ABC News: "I don't think so. It would be terrible to do something and have it not be good. If we did a movie and it sucked, then it would, you know, blemish it."
Matthew also opened up about the addiction issues which plagued him throughout his time on 'Friends' and his relief that he has managed to get them under control.
He said: "Mostly it was drinking, you know, and opiates. I think I was pretty good at hiding it but, you know, eventually people were aware.
"I was a sick guy."
Meanwhile, although Matthew refused to give any details of his former 'Friends' co-star Jennifer Aniston's upcoming wedding to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux, he revealed he expects to attend.
He said: "I would assume I'll be there."
- Lohan 'educating herself'Entertainment 12:00 pm - 109 views
- Dunham directs docEntertainment 11:15 am - 205 views
- Sheeran has built secret pubEntertainment 10:30 am - 321 views
- Sheen apologizes to RihannaEntertainment 9:45 am - 464 views
- KAG collection availableEntertainment 9:25 am - 229 views
- Lady Gaga preppingEntertainment 9:00 am - 362 views
- Stevie Nicks reluctantEntertainment 2,149 views
- Kim's bodyguard speaksEntertainment 1,284 views
- Katherine Heigl is a mumEntertainment 1,165 views