Kristin Cavallari isn't inviting any of her former castmates from 'The Hills' to her upcoming wedding.
The reality TV star - who is set to tie the knot with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler this summer - wants a small, intimate ceremony and says there is no room on the guest list for her old co-stars Audrina Patridge, Stephanie Pratt or Heidi Montag, but insists it isn't because she doesn't want them there.
She told America's Star magazine: "It's going to be family and really close friends. If the wedding were bigger, I would have loved to invite Audrina, Stephanie and Heidi.
"It's going to be perfect. We're ready to be together for the rest of our lives."
Kristin recently revealed she was fully prepared and ready for her big day.
She said "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you."
The couple welcomed their first child Camden into the world in August 2012 and the blonde beauty can't wait to have more children as they are really enjoying watching their son develop.
She said: "It's a lot of fun. Yeah, we want a bunch of kids. He's doing amazing. He's great. He's six months old now, which is crazy how fast everything flies by. He has his two bottom teeth. I think he's teething and getting another one, and he's eating food. He's just laughing and smiling all the time, he's so much fun."
- Celine Dion to play telecastEntertainment 12:45 pm - 629 views
- Jay Z protects BeyonceEntertainment 12:00 pm - 534 views
- Britney escaped deathEntertainment 11:15 am - 729 views
- Kanye pleads with radioEntertainment 10:30 am - 419 views
- Upton mocks KardashiansEntertainment 9:45 am - 613 views
- GOT Face Time romanceEntertainment 8:57 am - 465 views
- Gervais ignores bad reviewsEntertainment 1,602 views
- Spice Girls need PoshEntertainment 1,047 views
- J-Law is top earning actressEntertainment 887 views