Kristin Cavallari isn't inviting any of her former castmates from 'The Hills' to her upcoming wedding.
The reality TV star - who is set to tie the knot with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler this summer - wants a small, intimate ceremony and says there is no room on the guest list for her old co-stars Audrina Patridge, Stephanie Pratt or Heidi Montag, but insists it isn't because she doesn't want them there.
She told America's Star magazine: "It's going to be family and really close friends. If the wedding were bigger, I would have loved to invite Audrina, Stephanie and Heidi.
"It's going to be perfect. We're ready to be together for the rest of our lives."
Kristin recently revealed she was fully prepared and ready for her big day.
She said "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you."
The couple welcomed their first child Camden into the world in August 2012 and the blonde beauty can't wait to have more children as they are really enjoying watching their son develop.
She said: "It's a lot of fun. Yeah, we want a bunch of kids. He's doing amazing. He's great. He's six months old now, which is crazy how fast everything flies by. He has his two bottom teeth. I think he's teething and getting another one, and he's eating food. He's just laughing and smiling all the time, he's so much fun."
- KAS Anne Of Green GablesEntertainment 3:22 pm - 591 views
- Tony & Tina's WeddingEntertainment 2:16 pm - 772 views
- Katy Perry pays tribute to fanEntertainment 12:45 pm - 709 views
- Mariah's birthday in MexicoEntertainment 12:00 pm - 695 views
- Lorde impersonator dupesEntertainment 11:15 am - 505 views
- Fresh Prince cast reunionEntertainment 10:30 am - 577 views
- Pharrell producing musicalEntertainment 9:45 am - 461 views
- Drake shatters chart recordEntertainment 9:02 am - 461 views
- Arnold Choi with OSOEntertainment 839 views