Kristin Cavallari isn't inviting any of her former castmates from 'The Hills' to her upcoming wedding.
The reality TV star - who is set to tie the knot with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler this summer - wants a small, intimate ceremony and says there is no room on the guest list for her old co-stars Audrina Patridge, Stephanie Pratt or Heidi Montag, but insists it isn't because she doesn't want them there.
She told America's Star magazine: "It's going to be family and really close friends. If the wedding were bigger, I would have loved to invite Audrina, Stephanie and Heidi.
"It's going to be perfect. We're ready to be together for the rest of our lives."
Kristin recently revealed she was fully prepared and ready for her big day.
She said "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you."
The couple welcomed their first child Camden into the world in August 2012 and the blonde beauty can't wait to have more children as they are really enjoying watching their son develop.
She said: "It's a lot of fun. Yeah, we want a bunch of kids. He's doing amazing. He's great. He's six months old now, which is crazy how fast everything flies by. He has his two bottom teeth. I think he's teething and getting another one, and he's eating food. He's just laughing and smiling all the time, he's so much fun."
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 7,005 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 10,144 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 10,510 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 10,779 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 14,079 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 15,183 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 15,854 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 19,337 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 21,020 views