Letters to the editor
After Mr. Harper's embarrassing 'speech' to his caucus, regarding the Senate & PMO scandals, and then swiftly leaving the country without answering questions (surprise!), I'd like to share a quote:
"At worst, he personally ordered it done and chose the people who executed the plan. At the very least, he fostered an attitude within the party [...], chose the managers of the people who committed these crimes and completely and utterly failed to exercise any oversight, supervision or leadership. In the end, it doesn't really matter where [his] actions or lack of them fall on that scale. He is the leader and a leader is responsible for the actions of the people he leads. If he had a right or honourable bone in his body, he’d admit that and resign immediately." - Stephen Harper on Paul Martin, during the Gomery Investigation
I wonder if Harper still feels the same way? I'm guessing not. Coward.
John West, Kelowna.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- Store owner fed up with theftPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Naming Kelowna's new hotel?Poll
- Borba testimony concludesPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13