Letters to the editor
After Mr. Harper's embarrassing 'speech' to his caucus, regarding the Senate & PMO scandals, and then swiftly leaving the country without answering questions (surprise!), I'd like to share a quote:
"At worst, he personally ordered it done and chose the people who executed the plan. At the very least, he fostered an attitude within the party [...], chose the managers of the people who committed these crimes and completely and utterly failed to exercise any oversight, supervision or leadership. In the end, it doesn't really matter where [his] actions or lack of them fall on that scale. He is the leader and a leader is responsible for the actions of the people he leads. If he had a right or honourable bone in his body, he’d admit that and resign immediately." - Stephen Harper on Paul Martin, during the Gomery Investigation
I wonder if Harper still feels the same way? I'm guessing not. Coward.
John West, Kelowna.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Thousands still in the darkBC - 8:49 am
- Home hit by lightningPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:39 pm
- Cleanup underway after floodKamloops - 11:30 am
- Prolific offenderVernon / N. Okanagan - 11:30 am
for these and other issues.
- Essential Service? Jul 9
- BCTF - where's the proof Jul 9
- Re: Inflatable Flap Jul 9
- Garbage on Greystokes Jul 9
- Abortion flyers Jul 9