Letters to the editor
The only thing that ever thrived in BC under the NDP was the pine beetle. Maybe in a generation or two, people will forget that. I think Adrian Dix ran an honourable campaign but there was too much history to overcome. If anything, the pollsters terrified people who remember past NDP governments into voting for the Liberals.
The Conservatives should just fold their tent. Let's face it, the BC Liberals are Conservative so where does that leave the Conservatives?
As for pollsters, they are making all sorts of excuses. Why not just admit that they are obviously using some methods of collecting data that are nit effective.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:49 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Missing Coldstream swimmerVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22
- Essential Service? Jul 9