Letters to the editor
The only thing that ever thrived in BC under the NDP was the pine beetle. Maybe in a generation or two, people will forget that. I think Adrian Dix ran an honourable campaign but there was too much history to overcome. If anything, the pollsters terrified people who remember past NDP governments into voting for the Liberals.
The Conservatives should just fold their tent. Let's face it, the BC Liberals are Conservative so where does that leave the Conservatives?
As for pollsters, they are making all sorts of excuses. Why not just admit that they are obviously using some methods of collecting data that are nit effective.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20