Letters to the editor
The only thing that ever thrived in BC under the NDP was the pine beetle. Maybe in a generation or two, people will forget that. I think Adrian Dix ran an honourable campaign but there was too much history to overcome. If anything, the pollsters terrified people who remember past NDP governments into voting for the Liberals.
The Conservatives should just fold their tent. Let's face it, the BC Liberals are Conservative so where does that leave the Conservatives?
As for pollsters, they are making all sorts of excuses. Why not just admit that they are obviously using some methods of collecting data that are nit effective.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Workers recalled at SRICentral Okanagan - 11:09 am
- Wet wood, big smokeKelowna - 1:58 pm
- Killed in Stanley ParkBC - 11:50 am
- 2nd largest tree in CanadaBC - 11:03 am
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15