May 22, 2013 / 1:10 pm
The City of Kelowna has temporarily closed all City sports fields and baseball diamonds, effective immediately, due to weather.
All recreation activity on the fields has been suspended to prevent damage and to ensure the safety of field users.
The fields are now closed and will remain closed until further notice. City crews will monitor the fields daily and will re-open them when they are safe for use.
Please visit kelowna.ca/recreation for updates on field closures.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9