May 21, 2013 / 6:07 pm
Emergency crews have reduced traffic to single lane in both directions along Highway 97 near Dry Valley Road, following a two vehicle collision.
An emergency official told a Castanet reporter that a truck headed north had hydroplaned and then crashed into a car in the outside lane.
Both vehicles smashed into the cement median causing significant damage, and will need to be towed from the scene.
Four people were taken to hospital with undetermined injuries.
Traffic was backed up for about two hours.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9