Rob Kardashian has been charged with petty theft and battery.
The reality TV star was charged with one count of each misdemeanor after allegedly attacking a photographer and stealing her equipment in an altercation in Los Angeles in March.
The criminal charges come shortly after the alleged victim, Andra Vaik, filed a lawsuit for alleged robbery and assault over the row, which was sparked by her taking a shirtless picture of him as he worked out at the gym.
Andra's lawyer said last month: "While this case is still in the preliminary stage, it is clear from our investigation that Robert Kardashian's violent behavior and his use of force towards Ms. Vaik was completely unjustified."
Rob - who has been struggling with his weight ever since breaking up with singer Rita Ora last December - insists the paparazzo was trespassing on private property in order to get a shot of him.
He says he was justified in snatching the memory card out of the camera, with eye-witnesses backing up his claim the photographer was lying in wait in her car in the garage at his West Hollywood gym.
Andra filed a robbery report at the time, despite the 26-year-old star insisting he would pay her back.
- Depp denies spendingEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,048 views
- Sony Music cuts Dr. Luke Entertainment 12:00 pm - 545 views
- Osbourne's are inseparableEntertainment 11:15 am - 775 views
- Depp a 'habitual liar'Entertainment 11:09 am - 610 views
- Jenner considering politicsEntertainment 10:30 am - 588 views
- Adam Levine leads tributeEntertainment 9:45 am - 628 views
- Madonna criticizes biopicEntertainment 9:00 am - 441 views
- Elton thanks fans for supportEntertainment 1,599 views
- Brie Larson feels guiltEntertainment 1,116 views