Apr 30, 2013 / 12:38 pm
A woman has died of injuries she suffered in a house fire in Kamloops, and a man already charged with arson in the blaze may be facing more charges.
The 44-year-old woman was pulled unconscious from the house after the fire on April 25.
She was being treated at Royal Inland Hospital until she was taken off life support Monday night.
Three other people made it out of the building unharmed.
Police say 32-year-old David Gordon, who was charged with two counts of arson after the fire, may face more charges related to the death.
They say Gordon, who remains in custody, is known to police and was a tenant at the home. The victim didn't live there and the two were not associated. (CHNL,CFJC)
Read more BC News
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
- December CounterAttack roadchecks on
- Mounties make arrest in deadly collision
(Click for RSS instructions.)