Denise Richards lives a "very healthy lifestyle".
While the 42-year-old mother-of-three has come under fire recently for her weight loss, Denise insists she is completely fine and advocates healthy eating for her daughters Sam, nine, Lola, seven and Eloise, 22 months.
She told 'Extra': "I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it. I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy.
"What bothers me is I have three daughters. I'm such an advocate for health and fitness. . . In moderation, we eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese earlier!"
In March, Sam and Lola's father Charlie Sheen - who recently claimed his Sam, was "bullied out" of Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California and encouraged his Twitter followers to smear the campus with "rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper, or some dog s**t" - accused supporters of the school of leaving a threatening note and a knife jammed into a tree outside Denise's home.
The 49-year-old actor said his daughters "had the pleasure of discovering a steak knife used to nail a note to the tree".
He also urged people to leave his family alone, writing on Twitter: "Leave them alone. This is not a threat but a promise that justice will be served. I'm not hiding. You are. Show yourselves you spineless cowards. Oh that's right; cockroaches scatter in the light."
Charlie said two people were captured on surveillance tape outside the property leaving the note and the knife and he has contacted police to investigate the alleged threat.
He wrote: "FYI - we have your faces on camera. Police are involved."
- Jay Z makes history Entertainment 2,922 views
- Phil Collins' alcohol battleEntertainment 2,127 views
- Lady Gaga hurt by criticismEntertainment 1,641 views
- Reynolds second daughterEntertainment 2,113 views
- Cumberbatch expecting Entertainment 951 views
- Ingrid Mapson concertEntertainment 580 views
- Gaga's feud with MadonnaEntertainment 1,705 views
- Kardashian's 'still shaken'Entertainment 2,235 views
- Radiohead at GlastonburyEntertainment 821 views