John Krasinski is set to appear in 'Arrested Development'.
The 'Office' actor has filmed a guest spot for one of the upcoming 15 new episodes of the cult show, which will be released on Netflix on May 26, although details of his character are being kept a secret, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Other previously announced guest stars include Ben Stiller, Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, Isla Fisher, John Slattery, Liza Minnelli, Carl Weathers, Ron Howard, Henry Winkler and Scott Baio.
John recently wrote and starred in eco-warrior drama 'Promised Land' with Matt Damon, who was full of praise for the actor.
Matt said: "John has got this incredibly fast brain. So the writing would come quickly and we would laugh together. It reminded me of writing with Ben Affleck, a very similar feeling and above all else a lot of fun - I'd forgotten just how much.
"During the week, John and I would go back to our jobs and pore over what we'd written during our down-times, scribbling notes and ideas before reconvening on the weekend to revise and revise and revise.
"My wife said to me, 'You had such a great time that even if it never gets made, it was worth it because you remembered how much you love writing and you had this incredible creative experience with John'. It was a lot of fun writing with John."
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 6,360 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 9,153 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 9,498 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 9,730 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 13,032 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 14,143 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 14,807 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 18,287 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 19,968 views