Taylor Swift has spent $17 million on a summer home.
The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer has splashed out on a mansion in Rhode Island's Watch Hill, which is situated on a 5.23 acre estate, according to TMZ.
Taylor, 23, is reported to have paid cash for the home, which was originally listed for $20 million.
The savvy singer previously made almost $1 million profit on a property she bought to be closer to her now ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy.
Taylor purchased a house across the street his grandmother in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts last year for $4.8 million but was eager to get rid of the 13-room house when they split after a few months together and resold it for $5.675 million, earning her a profit of $875,000.
Taylor previously tried to deny that she ever owned the property, telling Vanity Fair magazine: "People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like - that's a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real-estate market just to freak you out so you leave me,"
However, the paperwork showed that she had and a source close to the singer confirmed: "It was like a house-flip. A good short-term investment."
The singer and her parents fell in love with the home after spending time in the area with 18-year-old Conor, who is the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, last summer.
- Meditative workshopEntertainment 1:00 pm - 397 views
- Nick Cannon suedEntertainment 12:45 pm - 542 views
- James Blunt pays tributeEntertainment 12:00 pm - 440 views
- Shia LaBeouf relocatesEntertainment 11:15 am - 462 views
- Julie Andrews recalls stuntEntertainment 10:30 am - 432 views
- Lana Del Rey teases musicEntertainment 9:45 am - 443 views
- Mariah confirms romance Entertainment 9:28 am - 507 views
- Snak the ripper in VernonEntertainment 2,502 views
- Marc Anthony settlementEntertainment 2,875 views