Taylor Swift has spent $17 million on a summer home.
The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer has splashed out on a mansion in Rhode Island's Watch Hill, which is situated on a 5.23 acre estate, according to TMZ.
Taylor, 23, is reported to have paid cash for the home, which was originally listed for $20 million.
The savvy singer previously made almost $1 million profit on a property she bought to be closer to her now ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy.
Taylor purchased a house across the street his grandmother in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts last year for $4.8 million but was eager to get rid of the 13-room house when they split after a few months together and resold it for $5.675 million, earning her a profit of $875,000.
Taylor previously tried to deny that she ever owned the property, telling Vanity Fair magazine: "People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like - that's a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real-estate market just to freak you out so you leave me,"
However, the paperwork showed that she had and a source close to the singer confirmed: "It was like a house-flip. A good short-term investment."
The singer and her parents fell in love with the home after spending time in the area with 18-year-old Conor, who is the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, last summer.
- Theron honoured for charityEntertainment 12:45 pm - 594 views
- Iggy Azalea's ex is a dadEntertainment 12:00 pm - 528 views
- Schumer responds to parodyEntertainment 11:15 am - 498 views
- Britney thrilled stage mishapEntertainment 10:30 am - 568 views
- Snowbombing at Sun PeaksEntertainment 10:00 am - 343 views
- J-Lo to star in TV musicalEntertainment 9:45 am - 357 views
- Talk Show in KelownaEntertainment 9:35 am - 444 views
- Carey's broken engagement?Entertainment 9:03 am - 565 views
- Jay Z made an offer?Entertainment 1,861 views