Taylor Swift has spent $17 million on a summer home.
The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer has splashed out on a mansion in Rhode Island's Watch Hill, which is situated on a 5.23 acre estate, according to TMZ.
Taylor, 23, is reported to have paid cash for the home, which was originally listed for $20 million.
The savvy singer previously made almost $1 million profit on a property she bought to be closer to her now ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy.
Taylor purchased a house across the street his grandmother in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts last year for $4.8 million but was eager to get rid of the 13-room house when they split after a few months together and resold it for $5.675 million, earning her a profit of $875,000.
Taylor previously tried to deny that she ever owned the property, telling Vanity Fair magazine: "People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like - that's a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real-estate market just to freak you out so you leave me,"
However, the paperwork showed that she had and a source close to the singer confirmed: "It was like a house-flip. A good short-term investment."
The singer and her parents fell in love with the home after spending time in the area with 18-year-old Conor, who is the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, last summer.
- The Wild! playing KelownaEntertainment 3:00 pm - 236 views
- Cory Weeds QuartetEntertainment 2:30 pm - 192 views
- The King, A musical TributeEntertainment 2:00 pm - 248 views
- Ring of Fire in VernonEntertainment 1:46 pm - 226 views
- Buble pulls out of the BritsEntertainment 12:45 pm - 552 views
- Lohan 'educating herself'Entertainment 12:00 pm - 403 views
- Dunham directs docEntertainment 11:15 am - 319 views
- Sheeran has built secret pubEntertainment 10:30 am - 443 views
- Sheen apologizes to RihannaEntertainment 9:45 am - 598 views