Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton has quit the band's Australian tour.
The musician - who has battled cancer in previous years - has returned to America after falling ill with a chest infection, but will rejoin the group for the remaining dates of their world tour once he has recovered.
David Hull, who has stood in for Tom on previous occasions, has flown out to Australia to take his place at the group's two remaining shows in the country, in Brisbane on May 1 and Melbourne on May 4.
Aerosmith aren't the only band to have dealt with sudden line-up changes mid-tour recently.
Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora was absent as the 'Livin' on a Prayer' band played in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, at the beginning of the month on their 'Because We Can' tour, and has been counted out of an indefinite number of future shows.
A statement on the band's website read: ''Due to personal issues, Richie Sambora will not be performing on this upcoming leg. All shows will go on as scheduled.''
The reason for Richie's departure has not been given, but it appears to be unplanned, based on comments made by lead singer Jon Bon Jovi during the Alberta show.
After taking to the stage late, Jon told the crowd: ''I had two choices - pack up and go home or give you everything I got.
''Richie Sambora won't be performing for a while. If there's ever a night I need you, it's tonight, Calgary!''
- La La Land - er, MoonlightEntertainment 10:03 pm - 1,216 views
- Plea for empathy at OscarsOscars 7:35 pm - 4,462 views
- With Oscars come dressesThe Oscars 6:42 pm - 4,575 views
- Get Out gets bigEntertainment 12:35 pm - 2,849 views
- Oscars day todayLos Angeles, CA. 12:11 pm - 3,459 views
- Bill Paxton dead at 61Entertainment 8:17 am - 25,823 views
- Song, dance, and politicsThe Oscars 6:41 am - 2,109 views
- Immersive installationsEntertainment 1,183 views
- Ron Sexsmith performingEntertainment 1,068 views