Letters to the editor
It's tough parking in the Mission and downtown.
You go to a movie at the Paramount on Friday night and you're parking behind city hall, if you're lucky.
More responsibility for parking should be put on builders.
If IH wants to build downtown, why should the city provide parking?? IH should automatically plan parking in their building. So they have five floors of parking. So??
The city needs to write a bylaw for that.
The new hotel and condo at the Monaco have to provide parking in there building.
Cars aren't going away as some City thinkers hope.
How many people car pool to use the HOV lane?
None - just a dream never to be fulfilled.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snelson to apply for change of venueKelowna - 3:59 pm
- Cold case murder chargeBC - 3:50 pm
- Slow February for Okanagan real estateReal Estate - 3:23 pm
- Okanagan schools reach perfectionCentral Okanagan - 10:27 am
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20