Letters to the editor
It's tough parking in the Mission and downtown.
You go to a movie at the Paramount on Friday night and you're parking behind city hall, if you're lucky.
More responsibility for parking should be put on builders.
If IH wants to build downtown, why should the city provide parking?? IH should automatically plan parking in their building. So they have five floors of parking. So??
The city needs to write a bylaw for that.
The new hotel and condo at the Monaco have to provide parking in there building.
Cars aren't going away as some City thinkers hope.
How many people car pool to use the HOV lane?
None - just a dream never to be fulfilled.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Family condemns RCMP BC - 7:49 pm
- Child pornography sentencePenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:13 pm
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:16 pm
- Inquest into teen's Mill deathVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
for these and other issues.
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8
- Trudeau to TruD'oh Oct 8
- West K power outage Oct 7