Harry Styles allegedly disses his brief relationship with Taylor Swift in One Direction's upcoming documentary.
The 'Kiss You' singer - who split from the 23-year-old country music star in January after two months together - reportedly refers to their romance as a "pain in the a**e" and claims he hasn't dated anyone he wanted to have a serious relationship with since becoming famous.
According to the Daily Star Sunday newspaper, the 19-year-old British heartthrob admits in the band's documentary: "I haven't met a girl yet who I'd want to even think of getting serious with.
'"I think I've been unlucky in love so far. But then, I haven't really met anyone who's made the earth move for me.
"I'm longing to meet someone who really inspires me and makes me really want to spend time with them."
The 3D movie, which follows Harry and his bandmates Niall Horan, 19, Zayn Malik, 20, Liam Payne, 19, Louis Tomlinson, 21, as they tour the world, is set to be released in August.
Harry split from Taylor, who penned her hit 'I Knew You Were Trouble' about him, after they had a massive bust-up on the British Virgin Island, Virgin Gorda in early January and she fled their plush resort early.
She has since been linked to Hawaiian surfer John John Florence, while Harry recently struck up a flirty friendship with Kesha via text message.
- Katy Perry celebrity activistEntertainment 1,659 views
- Mila Kunis is a mom againEntertainment 2,510 views
- Heard reunites with exEntertainment 2,657 views
- Kanye released from hospitalEntertainment 1,278 views
- OC Student wins contestEntertainment 944 views
- Duff splits from boyfriendEntertainment 1,258 views
- Rihanna welcomes PrinceEntertainment 907 views
- Aniston keen to return to TVEntertainment 1,161 views
- Mariah goes publicEntertainment 1,069 views