Selena Gomez has "unfinished business" with Justin Bieber.
But the 'Spring Breakers' star - who was spotted kissing the 19-year-old Canadian popstar in Oslo, Norway this week after flying there to meet him on tour - still isn't sure whether she wants to get back together with him, after breaking up with him in December.
A source close to the 20-year-old actress told HollywoodLife.com: "There is definitely some unfinished business there and they need to work things out."
But friends close to Selena are not impressed that she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend again, despite the fact she wants to keep their relationship casual for the moment
The insider said: "None of her girlfriends think it is a good idea. She's definitely not looking to get back with him for the long haul."
Pals recently insisted that despite their on/off relationship, the pair can't stay away from each other and have an intense connection.
A source said: "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense."
The couple had major trust issues during their relationship because Selena thought Justin was flirting with other girls behind her back.
The duo broke up shortly after holidaying in Mexico where they had planned to ring in the New Year together but got into a huge argument on December 30 after she allegedly found text messages from other girls on his phone.
- Heart attack but ok says starEntertainment 12,766 views
- Elton John excited for 70thEntertainment 2,667 views
- Phil Collins blasts prenupsEntertainment 2,120 views
- Mayer still loves after PerryEntertainment 1,478 views
- Kidman in pain from sceneEntertainment 1,928 views
- Amy Schumer bails Entertainment 1,261 views
- Amber Heard opens upEntertainment 1,209 views
- Schumer won't play BarbieEntertainment 1,044 views
- Demi Lovato: 'staying sober'Entertainment 1,497 views