Selena Gomez has "unfinished business" with Justin Bieber.
But the 'Spring Breakers' star - who was spotted kissing the 19-year-old Canadian popstar in Oslo, Norway this week after flying there to meet him on tour - still isn't sure whether she wants to get back together with him, after breaking up with him in December.
A source close to the 20-year-old actress told HollywoodLife.com: "There is definitely some unfinished business there and they need to work things out."
But friends close to Selena are not impressed that she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend again, despite the fact she wants to keep their relationship casual for the moment
The insider said: "None of her girlfriends think it is a good idea. She's definitely not looking to get back with him for the long haul."
Pals recently insisted that despite their on/off relationship, the pair can't stay away from each other and have an intense connection.
A source said: "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense."
The couple had major trust issues during their relationship because Selena thought Justin was flirting with other girls behind her back.
The duo broke up shortly after holidaying in Mexico where they had planned to ring in the New Year together but got into a huge argument on December 30 after she allegedly found text messages from other girls on his phone.
- Cuisine and ConfessionsEntertainment 1:12 pm - 323 views
- Ryan Gosling 'disappointed'Entertainment 12:45 pm - 570 views
- Buble's son set for surgeryEntertainment 12:00 pm - 662 views
- Maisie Williams photos leakEntertainment 11:15 am - 550 views
- Madonna kissed MichaelEntertainment 10:30 am - 396 views
- Lopez's ex smashes car Entertainment 9:45 am - 536 views
- Jagger welcomes eighth Entertainment 9:12 am - 447 views
- Bieber Vevo's most-watchedEntertainment 7:58 am - 2,408 views
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 1,529 views