Selena Gomez has "unfinished business" with Justin Bieber.
But the 'Spring Breakers' star - who was spotted kissing the 19-year-old Canadian popstar in Oslo, Norway this week after flying there to meet him on tour - still isn't sure whether she wants to get back together with him, after breaking up with him in December.
A source close to the 20-year-old actress told HollywoodLife.com: "There is definitely some unfinished business there and they need to work things out."
But friends close to Selena are not impressed that she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend again, despite the fact she wants to keep their relationship casual for the moment
The insider said: "None of her girlfriends think it is a good idea. She's definitely not looking to get back with him for the long haul."
Pals recently insisted that despite their on/off relationship, the pair can't stay away from each other and have an intense connection.
A source said: "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense."
The couple had major trust issues during their relationship because Selena thought Justin was flirting with other girls behind her back.
The duo broke up shortly after holidaying in Mexico where they had planned to ring in the New Year together but got into a huge argument on December 30 after she allegedly found text messages from other girls on his phone.
- Elton thanks fans for supportEntertainment 12:45 pm - 978 views
- Brie Larson feels guiltEntertainment 12:00 pm - 739 views
- Tom Hardy citizens arrestEntertainment 11:15 am - 729 views
- Elton John recovering Entertainment 10:30 am - 874 views
- Stefani and Shelton 'numb' Entertainment 9:45 am - 1,298 views
- Fresh Prince reunion no goEntertainment 9:03 am - 620 views
- Salsa formal in KelownaEntertainment 955 views
- Sheeran sets record straightEntertainment 1,430 views
- Frail Burt ReynoldsEntertainment 2,362 views