Selena Gomez has "unfinished business" with Justin Bieber.
But the 'Spring Breakers' star - who was spotted kissing the 19-year-old Canadian popstar in Oslo, Norway this week after flying there to meet him on tour - still isn't sure whether she wants to get back together with him, after breaking up with him in December.
A source close to the 20-year-old actress told HollywoodLife.com: "There is definitely some unfinished business there and they need to work things out."
But friends close to Selena are not impressed that she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend again, despite the fact she wants to keep their relationship casual for the moment
The insider said: "None of her girlfriends think it is a good idea. She's definitely not looking to get back with him for the long haul."
Pals recently insisted that despite their on/off relationship, the pair can't stay away from each other and have an intense connection.
A source said: "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense."
The couple had major trust issues during their relationship because Selena thought Justin was flirting with other girls behind her back.
The duo broke up shortly after holidaying in Mexico where they had planned to ring in the New Year together but got into a huge argument on December 30 after she allegedly found text messages from other girls on his phone.
- $100M movie deal for who?Entertainment 9:29 am - 1,602 views
- Jay Z finally respondsEntertainment 9:27 am - 969 views
- Rebel Wilson hits the stageEntertainment 9:26 am - 439 views
- Nyle DiMarco wins DWTSEntertainment 9:24 am - 443 views
- Hip announce final gigsEntertainment 6:48 am - 8,284 views
- Hip's Downie 'terminal'Entertainment 11,542 views
- Bieber's rant was 'honest'Entertainment 1,462 views
- Armstrong Metal Fest is backEntertainment 1,829 views
- Rob Thomas at the SOECEntertainment 794 views