Apr 20, 2013 / 8:48 am
It will be a first for the Okanagan, and it will capture the attention of the area's enophiles.
On Tuesday, April 30 The Cove and Bonfire will host a night with New Zealand winemaker Jamie Marfell of Stoneleigh Winery.
Marfell will team up with Bonfire Restaurant Executive Chef, Grant de Montreuil to present an exclusive food and wine pairing.
According to Kathryn MacDonald, President of The Cove Resort Group, the opportunity for Marfell and de Montreuil to work together was one that could not be over looked.
"Jamie will be arriving straight from New Zealand for the event, which represents a significant culinary and wine milestone for the area," explains MacDonald.
"We will have a number of industry professionals from both here in the Okanagan and elsewhere, joining us as special guests for the evening."
A limited number of tickets for the event are open to the public for $100 each and can be purchase from The Cove in person, by email at [email protected] or by calling 250-707-1800.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18