Charlize Theron is still single.
The 37-year-old Oscar winning actress sparked rumors she is dating funnyman Seth MacFarlane after they were spotted on a dinner date at Sushi restaurant Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills on Sunday night (04.07.13) but they are just friends and were discussing his upcoming movie 'A Million Ways to Die in the West", which the South African beauty is set to star in.
A source told E! News: "(They) def aren't dating. She is not his type.
"They are just friends. Charlize is single."
Charlize and Seth, who split from 'Game of Thrones' actress Emilia Clarke recently, became firm friends during rehearsals for the Academy Awards in February, which
The 'Family Guy' creator hosted and she performed a dance routine with Channing Tatum.
The duo were previously said to have been "very flirty" with each other at a post Oscars bash in Hollywood on February 24.
Charlize has been focusing on raising her son Jackson, two, who she adopted last year.
The actress's last known relationship was with Irish actor Stuart Townsend.
The couple dated for nine years until 2010.
- Gomez hits 100M followersEntertainment 3,565 views
- Madonna defends RosieEntertainment 1,290 views
- Amber Rose upset Entertainment 1,022 views
- Beyonce pays tribute Entertainment 595 views
- Watts & Schreiber splitEntertainment 802 views
- Katy Perry shares nude snapEntertainment 1,174 views
- Tom Hanks photobombEntertainment 722 views
- Frey still stands on cornerWinslow, Ariz. 3,012 views
- DiCaprio to discuss climateEntertainment 1,216 views