Rihanna stunned customers at a racy bar when she groped clubbers while wearing a raunchy outfit.
The 'S&M' hitmaker was reportedly spotted in a leather policewoman's costume at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto, Canada where she was said to be looking for a "wild time".
A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "Rihanna was definitely on the prowl for a wild time.
"Even her bodyguards standing in a corner were gobsmacked when she approached men and women and started patting them down provocatively."
Although the 'Stay' singer is currently in a relationship with Chris Brown - who is still on probation after assaulting her in 2009 - it is reported the customers seemed more "embarrassed" than Rihanna herself.
The witness revealed: "Some, who were standing there with their partners, seemed a bit embarrassed and one barmaid told her to get her hands off.
"But others just seemed to lap it up."
The 25-year-old star was at the venue while she took a break from her 'Diamonds' world tour, and she was apparently flirting with male and female customers.
The insider added: "Rihanna told one good-looking young couple they were her 'prisoners' and started dirty dancing with them both.
"Then she ran her hands up and down their legs - and elsewhere."
- Axl wants more AC/DCEntertainment 9:15 am - 0 views
- Gomez regrets missing promEntertainment 9:14 am - 11 views
- Lewis replaces ScherzingerEntertainment 2,027 views
- Rebel Wilson wants a manEntertainment 850 views
- Tom Cruise NASA training?Entertainment 818 views
- David Bowie's son opens up Entertainment 1,029 views
- Watoto Children's ChoirEntertainment 358 views
- Filing for divorce from DeppEntertainment 11,165 views
- Jennifer Aniston's mom diesEntertainment 1,424 views