Rihanna stunned customers at a racy bar when she groped clubbers while wearing a raunchy outfit.
The 'S&M' hitmaker was reportedly spotted in a leather policewoman's costume at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto, Canada where she was said to be looking for a "wild time".
A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "Rihanna was definitely on the prowl for a wild time.
"Even her bodyguards standing in a corner were gobsmacked when she approached men and women and started patting them down provocatively."
Although the 'Stay' singer is currently in a relationship with Chris Brown - who is still on probation after assaulting her in 2009 - it is reported the customers seemed more "embarrassed" than Rihanna herself.
The witness revealed: "Some, who were standing there with their partners, seemed a bit embarrassed and one barmaid told her to get her hands off.
"But others just seemed to lap it up."
The 25-year-old star was at the venue while she took a break from her 'Diamonds' world tour, and she was apparently flirting with male and female customers.
The insider added: "Rihanna told one good-looking young couple they were her 'prisoners' and started dirty dancing with them both.
"Then she ran her hands up and down their legs - and elsewhere."
- Nicole Kidman fights backEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,926 views
- Fisher will not be recreatedEntertainment 12:00 pm - 671 views
- Michael Jackson TV biopicEntertainment 11:15 am - 531 views
- Weezer playing SOECEntertainment 10:32 am - 625 views
- Prince's years of charityEntertainment 10:30 am - 535 views
- Depp divorce finalizedEntertainment 9:45 am - 664 views
- Kate Mara to wedEntertainment 9:02 am - 695 views
- Lineup set for Rock the LakeKelowna 18,205 views
- 'Miley Cyrus has done acid'Entertainment 3,053 views