Rihanna stunned customers at a racy bar when she groped clubbers while wearing a raunchy outfit.
The 'S&M' hitmaker was reportedly spotted in a leather policewoman's costume at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto, Canada where she was said to be looking for a "wild time".
A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "Rihanna was definitely on the prowl for a wild time.
"Even her bodyguards standing in a corner were gobsmacked when she approached men and women and started patting them down provocatively."
Although the 'Stay' singer is currently in a relationship with Chris Brown - who is still on probation after assaulting her in 2009 - it is reported the customers seemed more "embarrassed" than Rihanna herself.
The witness revealed: "Some, who were standing there with their partners, seemed a bit embarrassed and one barmaid told her to get her hands off.
"But others just seemed to lap it up."
The 25-year-old star was at the venue while she took a break from her 'Diamonds' world tour, and she was apparently flirting with male and female customers.
The insider added: "Rihanna told one good-looking young couple they were her 'prisoners' and started dirty dancing with them both.
"Then she ran her hands up and down their legs - and elsewhere."
- Will Smith on big cat alertEntertainment 2,503 views
- Timberlake shocks studentsEntertainment 1,329 views
- Swift and Zayn stun fansEntertainment 1,593 views
- Kanye debuts blond hairEntertainment 1,271 views
- Jennifer Lawrence slammedEntertainment 1,403 views
- Mariah's 'good' sideEntertainment 707 views
- Christmas classic returnsEntertainment 1,804 views
- Cuisine and ConfessionsEntertainment 983 views
- Ryan Gosling 'disappointed'Entertainment 1,642 views