Rihanna stunned customers at a racy bar when she groped clubbers while wearing a raunchy outfit.
The 'S&M' hitmaker was reportedly spotted in a leather policewoman's costume at the Bovine Sex Club in Toronto, Canada where she was said to be looking for a "wild time".
A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "Rihanna was definitely on the prowl for a wild time.
"Even her bodyguards standing in a corner were gobsmacked when she approached men and women and started patting them down provocatively."
Although the 'Stay' singer is currently in a relationship with Chris Brown - who is still on probation after assaulting her in 2009 - it is reported the customers seemed more "embarrassed" than Rihanna herself.
The witness revealed: "Some, who were standing there with their partners, seemed a bit embarrassed and one barmaid told her to get her hands off.
"But others just seemed to lap it up."
The 25-year-old star was at the venue while she took a break from her 'Diamonds' world tour, and she was apparently flirting with male and female customers.
The insider added: "Rihanna told one good-looking young couple they were her 'prisoners' and started dirty dancing with them both.
"Then she ran her hands up and down their legs - and elsewhere."
- Dierks Bentley at SOECPenticton 4,556 views
- Britney's 'lizard' dateEntertainment 840 views
- Tom Hanks 'haunted' Entertainment 977 views
- Royal playing VernonEntertainment 602 views
- Hammer drops baby hintsEntertainment 536 views
- Blake Lively gives birthEntertainment 993 views
- Britney got 'contact high' Entertainment 514 views
- Nick Jonas: 'no time to date'Entertainment 361 views
- Classical Arts 101 SeriesEntertainment 248 views