Lindsay Lohan has split from her boyfriend Avi Snow.
'The Canyons' actress - who began dating the City of the Sun rocker last month - has ended their brief romance.
A source told E! News that the 26-year-old star - who was recently sentenced to 90 days in rehab after pleading "no contest" to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June and must enter a treatment facility before May 2 - broke up with Avi after returning to Los Angeles from a party-filled business trip to Brazil on Tuesday (04.02.13).
Before leaving for South America, Lindsay attended one of his gigs and he claimed they were having a great time together.
He previously said: "She's really awesome, and she's a lot of fun."
The guitarist also revealed that Lindsay was a big fan of his group's music, saying: "I would definitely call her one of our biggest supporters."
The couple were spotted kissing after his band performed at the 41 Ocean club in Santa Monica late last month.
Lindsay is set to return to New York next week to appear on the 'Late Show With David Letterman' but does not intend to attend the premiere of her new movie 'Scary Movie 5' on Friday (04.12.13) as she reportedly wants to fly back to Palm Springs in California in time for the Coachella music festival.
Once she completes rehab, which she has already been to five times since 2007, the actress will be required to perform 30 days of community service and 16 more months of psychotherapy as part of her plea bargain to escape jail for violating her probation.
- Rebel Wilson wants a manEntertainment 9:32 am - 8 views
- Tom Cruise NASA training?Entertainment 9:31 am - 14 views
- David Bowie's son opens up Entertainment 9:30 am - 13 views
- Watoto Childrenâ€™s ChoirEntertainment 9:29 am - 13 views
- Filing for divorce from DeppEntertainment 9,831 views
- Jennifer Aniston's mom diesEntertainment 821 views
- $100M movie deal for who?Entertainment 1,964 views
- Jay Z finally respondsEntertainment 1,259 views
- Rebel Wilson hits the stageEntertainment 592 views