Apr 7, 2013 / 12:50 pm
The first ever Kelowna Mudd Sweat and Tears is scheduled to take place May 4 on the shores of beautiful Lake Okanagan.
Mudd, Sweat & Tears is a 10k charity mud-run where entrants can expect to reconnect with nature, experience heartbreaking slopes, tons of mud and obstacles.
An after party will also be held for all mudders, family and friends.
Early bird price rates are available, as are discounts for registering four or more people.
Click here to register.
Event organizers are also looking for passionate, like-minded and ‘outside the box’ thinkers, who have a “roll up the sleeves” attitude of – “get it done, get it done right, and have a ton of fun doing it”.
Do you feel passionate about fitness, endurance sports and extreme challenges to mind and body? Do you want to be a part of the core Mudd, Sweat & Tears team and community, giving hundreds of athletes the chance to test their limits? Do you have what it takes to be a Mudd, Sweat & Tears course marshall?
Volunteers will be provided with:
- A fun, quality and attentive team to work with and environment to work in
- T-shirts & swag
- A great wrap up party
- An opportunity to join our team on various adventures world wide as we grow
- One free entry for you (after you’ve volunteered) or a friend.
Sign up to be a volunteer here.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10