Letters to the editor
I can't help but wonder that with the closure of such an important facility and the subsequent RFP going out so quickly if the past operators will re-bid with-out the benefit of a union for the employees and wages required to live in this valley.
I won't be surprised if they are successful as well. I know a number of the past employees and they are devastated by the closure for the clients as well as the jobs they have lost.
I even suggest the new winner may have the same board of directors.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pro-Palestinians protestWest Kelowna - 3:07 pm
- Standing up for Israel?Poll - 5:00 pm
- YLW runway clearKelowna - 1:02 pm
- Yacht club readies sailsKelowna - 12:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22