Letters to the editor
I can't help but wonder that with the closure of such an important facility and the subsequent RFP going out so quickly if the past operators will re-bid with-out the benefit of a union for the employees and wages required to live in this valley.
I won't be surprised if they are successful as well. I know a number of the past employees and they are devastated by the closure for the clients as well as the jobs they have lost.
I even suggest the new winner may have the same board of directors.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna
- Bank draft fraudKelowna - 6:37 am
- Festival time is here againCentral Okanagan - 7:15 am
- Scotland: change in the windWorld - 5:59 am
for these and other issues.
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7