Letters to the editor
I can't help but wonder that with the closure of such an important facility and the subsequent RFP going out so quickly if the past operators will re-bid with-out the benefit of a union for the employees and wages required to live in this valley.
I won't be surprised if they are successful as well. I know a number of the past employees and they are devastated by the closure for the clients as well as the jobs they have lost.
I even suggest the new winner may have the same board of directors.
Read more Letters to the editor
- 102nd birthday boat cruiseKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Fundraising effort with a twistKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Burning pole cuts powerWest Kelowna - 3:12 pm
- Search on for missing manWest Kelowna - 4:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13