Letters to the editor
I can't help but wonder that with the closure of such an important facility and the subsequent RFP going out so quickly if the past operators will re-bid with-out the benefit of a union for the employees and wages required to live in this valley.
I won't be surprised if they are successful as well. I know a number of the past employees and they are devastated by the closure for the clients as well as the jobs they have lost.
I even suggest the new winner may have the same board of directors.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Weekend snow warningBC - 11:18 am
- Apex sale not a trouble signPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:00 pm
- Oyama 'bomb' man chargedCentral Okanagan - 11:40 am
- Arrest in Amanda Todd caseCanada - 12:21 pm
for these and other issues.
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8
- Prospera price gouge Apr 8
- Dock takes over Beach Apr 8
- Happy volunteer week Apr 8