Letters to the editor
I can't help but wonder that with the closure of such an important facility and the subsequent RFP going out so quickly if the past operators will re-bid with-out the benefit of a union for the employees and wages required to live in this valley.
I won't be surprised if they are successful as well. I know a number of the past employees and they are devastated by the closure for the clients as well as the jobs they have lost.
I even suggest the new winner may have the same board of directors.
Read more Letters to the editor
- All candidates forum comingKelowna - 8:57 pm
- Truck thief quickly nabbedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:11 pm
- Bobbitt hearing adjournedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:08 pm
- Development builds protestKelowna - 4:52 pm
for these and other issues.
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8
- Trudeau to TruD'oh Oct 8