Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Missing plane search area has widened Business - 9:51 pm
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:10 pm
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna - 7:27 pm
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20