Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smoke in the southPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy. 33 reopensCentral Okanagan - 12:30 am
- Minor injuries in rolloverVernon / N. Okanagan
- Passengers leave stalled SkyTrains BC
for these and other issues.
- Inflatable flap Jul 4
- Bill me now, but why? Jul 4
- Smarten up drivers Jul 4
- Bridge Hill construction Jul 4
- BCTF really? Jul 4