Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hawks turn tables, tie seriesSports
- Diver finds 13 more bodiesWorld
- Market president steps downKelowna
- A splash of colour, a dash of funKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8