Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- Letter to parents from SD23Central Okanagan - 7:59 pm
- Parents released from custody World - 8:31 pm
for these and other issues.
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20