Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna - 12:42 pm
- Pickup hit and runKelowna - 4:00 pm
- City responds to court rulingPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:36 pm
- Sleeping jumper smacks houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:59 pm
for these and other issues.
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22