Letters to the editor
I recently received a letter from BC Hydro advising me of a planned power outage . This letter advised me that I should protect all sensitive equipment . It also mentioned that if I experience any electrical problems following the interruption I could call them at 1 888 769 3766 .
But the real kicker was the 'Please note :" comment at the end of the letter . It states ,'Only those customers receiving this notice will be affected . Due to the configuration of circuitry , you will be affected but your neighbor may not."
This is clearly a shot at those of like minded people like me who have so far said thanks but no thanks to BC Hydro and there new Smart Meters.
Nice try BC Hydro .
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fired for not getting flu shotPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:56 pm
- Snow plow issue ongoingVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:31 pm
- Friday night market a goVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:09 pm
- Teacher strike A, B and C'sCentral Okanagan - 7:39 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15