Letters to the editor
Hello Castanet! I wanted to personally contact you to send a great big thank you for the news article your ran on the fundraising event Bowl of Hope.
You ran the article a couple weeks ago just in time to help us sell out all our tickets for the event which was held last Thursday.
Through the Bowl of Hope evening I asked ticket holders how they heard about the event and so many answered enthusiastically "Castanet!". Guests had such a wonderful night and we successfully raised $2500 for a group of youth in Belize with Legacy Youth Programs.
The impact of your support was confirmed again to me when I received a heartfelt email this week mentioning how thankful she was to have come across your article. I have posted the email (with permission) on the Bowl of Hope blog, along with a video of the night.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smoke in the southPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Not as prepared as we thinkCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Gangsters told to beat itKelowna - 5:00 am
- Crash closes highwayBC - 8:32 am
for these and other issues.
- Essential Service? Jul 9
- BCTF - where's the proof Jul 9
- Re: Inflatable Flap Jul 9
- Garbage on Greystokes Jul 9
- Abortion flyers Jul 9