Chris Brown has apparently denied he is dating Rihanna.
The revelation came on Twitter when it was reported the rapper - who recently reunited with the 'Stay' singer despite still being on probation for beating her in 2009 - said "the short answer" was he is not still with her.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker was interviewed today (29.03.13) by radio station Power 106 who posted a sneak peak of their chat on the social networking site.
They wrote: " 'Are you still w/ @Rihanna?' @ChrisBrown: 'Uh,no-that's the short answer' just now to @BigBoy POWER 106 LA (sic)."
The conversation won't air until Monday (01.04.13), but the confusing statement comes after he admitted the couple are like "kids" to keep the romance alive.
He said: "It's still like we're kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, 'Lets have candlelight dinner every night.'
"I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine."
Chris also recently revealed he wrote a song about Rihanna for his upcoming album 'X'.
He added: "I wrote a song for her called 'Put It Up' that we did together.
"It's still in the pot of songs we have to pick from. It may or may not make it, but you know, because she's already on it, it's a strong possibility."
- Actors Studio 16/17 seasonEntertainment 2,230 views
- Mars wants 3 halftime showsEntertainment 3,175 views
- Elton John not X Factor fanEntertainment 3,488 views
- Reynolds wants 9 daughtersEntertainment 3,462 views
- New Star Wars now filmingEntertainment 3,568 views
- Taylor Kinney proud of GagaEntertainment 5,832 views
- Stickboy coming to VernonEntertainment 6,898 views
- Bieber really loves who?Entertainment 7,271 views
- Returning to PeachfestEntertainment 7,911 views