Justin Bieber has been on an ego trip ever since his split from Selena Gomez
The 'Beauty and the Beat' hitmaker and the actress broke up earlier this year, and without her guidance he hasn't been able to keep himself grounded.
A source revealed how the star has been reliving his 2011 appearance as the host 'Saturday Night Live' by replaying the tape - along with his own videos - to his entourage on the tour bus
HollywoodLife.com were told: "It's so awkward. I mean Justin did a good job on the show, but no one wants to watch it again and again.
"Being stuck on the bus for hours on end is bad enough without having to watch Justin do his monologue again and again, but no one says anything.
"Selena used to tell him what was up and it must have helped keep him grounded, because since they broke up his ego is out of control."
The insider explained Justin, 19, doesn't act quite as cocky when he's around people he respects, but his entourage don't want to speak out.
They added: "He never pulls that kind of stuff when Jayden [Smith] or someone else he respects is there, but when it's just his people on the bus he does it.
"He does the same thing with his videos. He'll have them running on a loop, and then when he sees a part he loves, he stops and rewinds it and makes everyone watch.
"No one is into it. They all want to play video games or watch movies, not watch Justin! But they all pretend they love it as much as he does. Everyone there is pretty much on the payroll so they all just kiss his ass, and tell him how much they love watching him and his videos."
- Rare studio saleEntertainment 906 views
- Check out hot new artEntertainment 467 views
- Snowbombing Apr 6-10Entertainment 371 views
- Kendrick avoids friendsEntertainment 743 views
- The A.B. ProjectEntertainment 350 views
- Drake doesn't want GrammyEntertainment 531 views
- The art of time and spaceEntertainment 298 views
- Clooney on fatherhoodEntertainment 759 views
- Lohan 'racially profiled' Entertainment 551 views