Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- HorrorFest film festivalEntertainment 2,219 views
- Meghan Trainor new songsEntertainment 866 views
- Reynolds 40th birthdayEntertainment 1,403 views
- Adele a 'diva'Entertainment 848 views
- Rihanna's missing pal foundEntertainment 876 views
- Ciara confirms pregnancyEntertainment 717 views
- Watson on U.S. electionEntertainment 657 views
- Summerland Fest of LightsEntertainment 1,369 views
- Mel B walks off talk show Entertainment 3,253 views