Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Entertainment this weekEntertainment 9:16 am - 1,948 views
- Stodden's stand for sheepEntertainment 8,145 views
- What stopped Tom Hanks?Entertainment 10,246 views
- Underwood wants cowsEntertainment 10,689 views
- Lambert's lonely nightsEntertainment 12,380 views
- Smith: I try not to over-actEntertainment 13,944 views
- Kylie Jenner's diva demands Entertainment 14,374 views
- Victoria Justice is singleEntertainment 15,127 views
- Walker's dad suing PorscheEntertainment 16,530 views