Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Immersive installationsEntertainment 2:00 pm - 506 views
- Ron Sexsmith performingEntertainment 1:10 pm - 456 views
- Ricky Gervais health scareEntertainment 12:45 pm - 887 views
- Amber Rose buys strip clubEntertainment 12:00 pm - 660 views
- Jay Z: 'a win for all of us'Entertainment 11:15 am - 436 views
- Stay high, says TommyEntertainment 10:34 am - 532 views
- Beyonce cancels CoachellaEntertainment 10:30 am - 813 views
- Hasselhoff Italian weddingEntertainment 9:45 am - 765 views
- Gaga working on secretEntertainment 9:00 am - 593 views