Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Katy Perry shares nude snapEntertainment 9:45 am - 259 views
- Tom Hanks photobombEntertainment 9:08 am - 284 views
- Frey still stands on cornerWinslow, Ariz. 6:32 am - 2,391 views
- DiCaprio to discuss climateEntertainment 1,148 views
- Taylor Swift shakes off splitEntertainment 1,525 views
- Rihanna runs late for FestivalEntertainment 679 views
- Josh Brolin wedsEntertainment 1,131 views
- Miley Cyrus - Billy Idol duetEntertainment 763 views
- Backstreet Boys residencyEntertainment 569 views