Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 12:45 pm - 910 views
- Vergara is being suedEntertainment 12:00 pm - 910 views
- Kinney helps Gaga's charityEntertainment 11:15 am - 533 views
- Hamill didn't notice affairEntertainment 10:30 am - 836 views
- Rare Beyonce footageEntertainment 9:45 am - 431 views
- PIGS in Vernon & KelownaEntertainment 9:10 am - 452 views
- Lady Gaga on her PTSDEntertainment 9:00 am - 401 views
- Drake year's top downloadEntertainment 6:33 am - 1,459 views
- Drawing From LifeEntertainment 858 views