Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Harry Potter Broadway showEntertainment 12:00 pm - 483 views
- Meryl Streep's fearEntertainment 11:30 am - 436 views
- Prince William's 'easy' kidsEntertainment 11:00 am - 523 views
- Shelton hit rock bottomEntertainment 10:30 am - 667 views
- Matt Damon to take breakEntertainment 10:00 am - 432 views
- Kunis' Etsy wedding bandEntertainment 9:40 am - 503 views
- Mary J Blige files for divorceEntertainment 9:05 am - 383 views
- Spencer Pratt misses fameEntertainment 8:53 am - 384 views
- Katy Perry roars for DemsEntertainment 938 views