Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Adele offers to be 'surrogate'Entertainment 1,741 views
- JT's new single out FridayEntertainment 510 views
- Oasis film is 'biblical' Entertainment 565 views
- Lovato takes on Twitter trollsEntertainment 519 views
- Upton's 'exceptional ring' Entertainment 2,750 views
- Local dancer pays it forwardEntertainment 823 views
- Dion to receive Icon AwardEntertainment 892 views
- Jay Z making lemonade?Entertainment 707 views
- Pink needs break from loveEntertainment 1,113 views