Ryan Gosling is "freaked out" by the hotline set up to help fans through his break from acting.
Last week Blinkbox - an online movie streaming company - set up 'The Gosline', which treats callers to a recorded message from Ryan, and the star is scared by the development.
When E! News told him about the service, he said: "Are you kidding?
"I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah."
Although on his self-imposed break, he was speaking at the premiere of 'The Place Beyond the Pines' last night (28.03.13) in which he stars alongside his real-life girlfriend Eva Mendes.
The 32-year-old actor recently joked the crime drama taught him an unusual skill after he filmed a bank heist as criminal Luke Glanton.
He laughed: "I learned that you just have to ask for the money; they have to give it to you. I'm not promoting it but I would say don't use a weapon if you're going to do it because nice bank robbers spend less time in jail."
- Celine Dion to play telecastEntertainment 12:45 pm - 625 views
- Jay Z protects BeyonceEntertainment 12:00 pm - 533 views
- Britney escaped deathEntertainment 11:15 am - 728 views
- Kanye pleads with radioEntertainment 10:30 am - 419 views
- Upton mocks KardashiansEntertainment 9:45 am - 612 views
- GOT Face Time romanceEntertainment 8:57 am - 465 views
- Gervais ignores bad reviewsEntertainment 1,601 views
- Spice Girls need PoshEntertainment 1,047 views
- J-Law is top earning actressEntertainment 887 views