Charlie Sheen is worried for "genius" Lindsay Lohan.
The 26-year-old actress was sentenced to 90 days in a rehab facility last week for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June, and recently filmed scenes for a guest appearance the actor's 'Anger Management' sitcom.
Asked by Entertainment Tonight if he is worried for her, Charlie admitted: "You have to be. But I think she seems a lot more focused now than she was five, six months ago.
"There is a reason that I root for [her], because we fell in love with this little girl that was just an absolute genius and had this great light about her and that's still there.
"You can't extinguish that. I root for her because when you're that talented it just doesn't go away. Sometimes your appetites get in the way."
The 47-year-old star has had troubles of his own, including a public meltdown which saw him fired from his leading role in 'Two and a Half Men' in 2011 after eight seasons.
Now, he revealed he sees some of himself in Lindsay and admitted he's been more fortunate than her in rebuilding her career.
He said: "Hell yeah ... But I, not to insult her because I'm who I am and she is who she is, I got things a little bit quicker or had better opportunities, better timing.
"They let me off the hook a lot sooner then they seem to want to do with her."
- Lorde teases second albumEntertainment 9:00 am - 106 views
- Nicole Kidman fights backEntertainment 2,556 views
- Fisher will not be recreatedEntertainment 833 views
- Michael Jackson TV biopicEntertainment 631 views
- Weezer playing SOECEntertainment 708 views
- Prince's years of charityEntertainment 624 views
- Depp divorce finalizedEntertainment 861 views
- Kate Mara to wedEntertainment 802 views
- Lineup set for Rock the LakeKelowna 18,247 views