Snoop Lion has "no issues" with gay marriage.
The rapper spoke in favor of equality as the Supreme Court debates California's ban on same-sex weddings, adding people should be free to do "as they please".
He told the Huffington Post: "People can do what they want and as they please ... Satisfy yourself accordingly.
"I have no issues with nobody, I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do."
The 41-year-old musician - who embraced Rastafarianism and changed is name from Snoop Dogg last year - is one of a number of celebrities opposing the ban and hoping for it to be overturned.
Seth MacFarlane wrote to his Twitter followers on Tuesday (26.03.13): "Supreme Court, stop acting like cowards. Now IS the time for a broad ruling to make the leap into the 20th century. --Sincerely, the 21st."
Snoop also spoke of his new culture, revealing he was "never nervous" about his time in Jamaica.
He added: "I'm never nervous. Always ready. Stay ready so I don't have to get ready. "Nervous" has never been one of my traits. I like to be prepared and go do what I have to do. I love meeting pressure with performance.
- Chris Rock's divorce fallout Entertainment 1,488 views
- Hanks confirms Toy Story 4Entertainment 3,073 views
- Kip Moore at SOECEntertainment 3,232 views
- Kate Moss treasures ringEntertainment 3,176 views
- Stojko joins Stars on IceEntertainment 3,491 views
- Foo Fighters surprise EPEntertainment 4,245 views
- Tom Hanks as Bond villain?Entertainment 4,320 views
- Fantastic Four 2 cancelledEntertainment 4,354 views
- Jenner wants to marry TygaEntertainment 4,258 views