Snoop Lion has "no issues" with gay marriage.
The rapper spoke in favor of equality as the Supreme Court debates California's ban on same-sex weddings, adding people should be free to do "as they please".
He told the Huffington Post: "People can do what they want and as they please ... Satisfy yourself accordingly.
"I have no issues with nobody, I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do."
The 41-year-old musician - who embraced Rastafarianism and changed is name from Snoop Dogg last year - is one of a number of celebrities opposing the ban and hoping for it to be overturned.
Seth MacFarlane wrote to his Twitter followers on Tuesday (26.03.13): "Supreme Court, stop acting like cowards. Now IS the time for a broad ruling to make the leap into the 20th century. --Sincerely, the 21st."
Snoop also spoke of his new culture, revealing he was "never nervous" about his time in Jamaica.
He added: "I'm never nervous. Always ready. Stay ready so I don't have to get ready. "Nervous" has never been one of my traits. I like to be prepared and go do what I have to do. I love meeting pressure with performance.
- Jay Z makes history Entertainment 1,239 views
- Phil Collins' alcohol battleEntertainment 902 views
- Lady Gaga hurt by criticismEntertainment 733 views
- Reynolds second daughterEntertainment 1,081 views
- Cumberbatch expecting Entertainment 525 views
- Ingrid Mapson concertEntertainment 336 views
- Gaga's feud with MadonnaEntertainment 834 views
- Kardashian's 'still shaken'Entertainment 2,019 views
- Radiohead at GlastonburyEntertainment 707 views