Snoop Lion has "no issues" with gay marriage.
The rapper spoke in favor of equality as the Supreme Court debates California's ban on same-sex weddings, adding people should be free to do "as they please".
He told the Huffington Post: "People can do what they want and as they please ... Satisfy yourself accordingly.
"I have no issues with nobody, I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do."
The 41-year-old musician - who embraced Rastafarianism and changed is name from Snoop Dogg last year - is one of a number of celebrities opposing the ban and hoping for it to be overturned.
Seth MacFarlane wrote to his Twitter followers on Tuesday (26.03.13): "Supreme Court, stop acting like cowards. Now IS the time for a broad ruling to make the leap into the 20th century. --Sincerely, the 21st."
Snoop also spoke of his new culture, revealing he was "never nervous" about his time in Jamaica.
He added: "I'm never nervous. Always ready. Stay ready so I don't have to get ready. "Nervous" has never been one of my traits. I like to be prepared and go do what I have to do. I love meeting pressure with performance.
- Elton thanks fans for supportEntertainment 1,210 views
- Brie Larson feels guiltEntertainment 852 views
- Tom Hardy citizens arrestEntertainment 847 views
- Elton John recovering Entertainment 979 views
- Stefani and Shelton 'numb' Entertainment 1,439 views
- Fresh Prince reunion no goEntertainment 670 views
- Salsa formal in KelownaEntertainment 1,028 views
- Sheeran sets record straightEntertainment 1,448 views
- Frail Burt ReynoldsEntertainment 2,397 views