Snoop Lion has "no issues" with gay marriage.
The rapper spoke in favor of equality as the Supreme Court debates California's ban on same-sex weddings, adding people should be free to do "as they please".
He told the Huffington Post: "People can do what they want and as they please ... Satisfy yourself accordingly.
"I have no issues with nobody, I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do."
The 41-year-old musician - who embraced Rastafarianism and changed is name from Snoop Dogg last year - is one of a number of celebrities opposing the ban and hoping for it to be overturned.
Seth MacFarlane wrote to his Twitter followers on Tuesday (26.03.13): "Supreme Court, stop acting like cowards. Now IS the time for a broad ruling to make the leap into the 20th century. --Sincerely, the 21st."
Snoop also spoke of his new culture, revealing he was "never nervous" about his time in Jamaica.
He added: "I'm never nervous. Always ready. Stay ready so I don't have to get ready. "Nervous" has never been one of my traits. I like to be prepared and go do what I have to do. I love meeting pressure with performance.
- The Sexiest Dad Alive is?Entertainment 9:42 am - 580 views
- Charlize Theron for Fast 8?Entertainment 9:14 am - 947 views
- Frozen: The musicalEntertainment 9:13 am - 1,048 views
- Gaga owes career to BowieEntertainment 9:13 am - 1,033 views
- Kendall upset with CaitlynEntertainment 9:12 am - 1,012 views
- Elton John wanted daughterEntertainment 4,337 views
- Lamb of God at SOECEntertainment 5,525 views
- X Force movie?Entertainment 5,760 views
- Joe Jonas' love splitEntertainment 5,775 views