Snoop Lion has "no issues" with gay marriage.
The rapper spoke in favor of equality as the Supreme Court debates California's ban on same-sex weddings, adding people should be free to do "as they please".
He told the Huffington Post: "People can do what they want and as they please ... Satisfy yourself accordingly.
"I have no issues with nobody, I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do."
The 41-year-old musician - who embraced Rastafarianism and changed is name from Snoop Dogg last year - is one of a number of celebrities opposing the ban and hoping for it to be overturned.
Seth MacFarlane wrote to his Twitter followers on Tuesday (26.03.13): "Supreme Court, stop acting like cowards. Now IS the time for a broad ruling to make the leap into the 20th century. --Sincerely, the 21st."
Snoop also spoke of his new culture, revealing he was "never nervous" about his time in Jamaica.
He added: "I'm never nervous. Always ready. Stay ready so I don't have to get ready. "Nervous" has never been one of my traits. I like to be prepared and go do what I have to do. I love meeting pressure with performance.
- Demi Lovato: 'staying sober'Entertainment 12:45 pm - 634 views
- Marc Anthony makes debutEntertainment 12:00 pm - 457 views
- Buy Garbo's apartmentEntertainment 11:33 am - 440 views
- Adele dedicates to LondonEntertainment 11:15 am - 364 views
- Mel B attends family therapyEntertainment 10:30 am - 418 views
- Scarlett Johansson 'proud'Entertainment 9:45 am - 614 views
- Beyonce surprises teenagerEntertainment 9:07 am - 488 views
- Imani Winds demonstrationEntertainment 917 views
- New ARTSCO WorkshopsEntertainment 604 views