Madonna has a new net worth of $1 billion.
The 'Girl Gone Wild' singer - who has four children, Lourdes, 16, Rocco, 12, David, seven, and Mercy, also seven, - recently became a billionaire, according to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) magazine via the New York Post.
The 54-year-old star - who was named the top earner in pop music in 2012 - was previously estimated to have a personal fortune of around $700 million but has now earned more than a billion dollars from her successful career in showbiz after investing in several additional money making ventures recently.
Her MDNA world tour, which saw her perform 72 sell out shows last year, grossed $305,158,363, and also saw her rake in $75 million in merchandise sales and $10 million in TV rights and DVD sales.
Madonna has also enjoyed success off stage as her perfume Truth of Dare saw her earn $60 million.
She is also a investor in the popular drinks brand Vita Coco and gym chain Hard Candy, and retail experts estimate she takes home $10 million from her clothing line Material Girl, which she runs with her teenage daughter.
- Beyonce surprises teenagerEntertainment 9:07 am - 119 views
- Imani Winds demonstrationEntertainment 854 views
- New ARTSCO WorkshopsEntertainment 522 views
- Witherspoon's Irish heritageEntertainment 850 views
- Lohan teases series details Entertainment 758 views
- Pics of Demi Lovato leaked Entertainment 1,776 views
- Drake's star-studded gigEntertainment 575 views
- Arnold mocks TrumpEntertainment 1,199 views
- Chuck Barris dies at 87Entertainment 10,043 views