Madonna has a new net worth of $1 billion.
The 'Girl Gone Wild' singer - who has four children, Lourdes, 16, Rocco, 12, David, seven, and Mercy, also seven, - recently became a billionaire, according to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) magazine via the New York Post.
The 54-year-old star - who was named the top earner in pop music in 2012 - was previously estimated to have a personal fortune of around $700 million but has now earned more than a billion dollars from her successful career in showbiz after investing in several additional money making ventures recently.
Her MDNA world tour, which saw her perform 72 sell out shows last year, grossed $305,158,363, and also saw her rake in $75 million in merchandise sales and $10 million in TV rights and DVD sales.
Madonna has also enjoyed success off stage as her perfume Truth of Dare saw her earn $60 million.
She is also a investor in the popular drinks brand Vita Coco and gym chain Hard Candy, and retail experts estimate she takes home $10 million from her clothing line Material Girl, which she runs with her teenage daughter.
- Snak the ripper in VernonEntertainment 2,341 views
- Marc Anthony settlementEntertainment 2,691 views
- Selena Gomez 'grateful'Entertainment 1,684 views
- Bieber accused of fakingEntertainment 1,781 views
- Britney oozes positivityEntertainment 1,014 views
- Clooney's having boy & girlEntertainment 1,495 views
- Marc Anthony moves onEntertainment 936 views
- Grand theft LohanEntertainment 2,558 views
- Blake Shelton's fearEntertainment 2,247 views