Mar 27, 2013 / 10:05 am
Fed up with the neighbours? Pipes burst in the kitchen? Or, you just want to get away from it all for a while?
Hotel Finn in the heart of Helsinki might just be the ticket, they're seeking a "professional sleeper" for 35 days to test their rooms and write all about it.
Hotel manager Tio Tikka says he thought up the stunt to help promote the hotel after lengthy renovations.
Tikka said Wednesday that they were looking for a "dynamic person to write a quality blog" about their daily experiences at the basic hotel, which has no bar or restaurant.
Requirements: Fluent Finnish and English, Russian a plus. The job opens May 17 with applications closing end of April.
So far more than 600 would-be hotel sleepers have applied.
Read more World News
- Shanghai pollution at dangerous levels
- Whale rescuers feeling more optimistic
- Driving 50-ton battle tank - not easy
- Russian diplomats accused of fraud
- White House changes story
- Three years in prison for ivory smuggler
- Nelson Mandela, prisoner and president
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Powerful storm slams Europe
- Suicide bombing in Yemen kills 18
- Wildlife workers try to rescue whales
- 1 killed as gales hit Scotland
(Click for RSS instructions.)