Mar 27, 2013 / 8:39 am
Anyone travelling towards Vancouver on the Okanagan Connector this morning will have a slight delay.
The road will be closed in both directions approximately 6.5 kilometres east of Merritt due to rock scaling.
The closure will be in effect from 10-11 a.m. this morning.
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Okanagan icy roads - viewer videos Dec 3
- Okanagan roads reopen Dec 2
- Distillery fights for Spirit Bear brand Dec 1
- Ambulance rear ended on Hwy. 97 Dec 1
- Kelowna Mountain moving ahead Nov 30