Carrie Underwood's husband isn't romantic.
The 'Before He Cheats' singer - who has been married to hockey player Mike Fisher for over two years - often has to prompt her spouse to do nice things for her, but says what he does do is "very special".
She revealed: "He never was romantic. His brain is like most men's; he just doesn't think that way. But it makes those little gestures he does very special. Sometimes I prompt him and say, 'For my birthday I want something romantic' and he then has to figure out what to do and put effort in. I don't care what it is, you don't have to buy me anything - just do something romantic."
The 30-year-old country star added that the couple's hectic careers mean they rarely get to see each other, but when they are together, she finds date nights important to keep their relationship going.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: "We've only been married three years in July, so we're still in our honeymoon phase and because he's a professional hockey player, we both travel so much so when we do see each other, it's really nice. We might only be together for two or three days after a month apart, but it makes it fun.
"I get dressed up and we go out to dinner and flirt with each other. I enjoy getting dressed up and I love it when he does and he puts cologne on. We make an effort for each other. It's fun to flirt with your husband. I love it when you're out in a restaurant full of other people but really it's just the two of you."
- Actors Studio 16/17 seasonEntertainment 11:00 am - 31 views
- Mars wants 3 halftime showsEntertainment 9:10 am - 475 views
- Elton John not X Factor fanEntertainment 9:07 am - 670 views
- Reynolds wants 9 daughtersEntertainment 9:06 am - 655 views
- New Star Wars now filmingEntertainment 9:05 am - 711 views
- Taylor Kinney proud of GagaEntertainment 2,958 views
- Stickboy coming to VernonEntertainment 3,932 views
- Bieber really loves who?Entertainment 4,333 views
- Returning to PeachfestEntertainment 4,952 views