Mar 26, 2013 / 10:30 am
The girl who was found guilty of manslaughter in the death of 16-year-old Ashlee Hyatt has breached her court appointed bail conditions.
The breach occurred in Abbotsford, but little else is known about the circumstances that lead to the breach.
She will make an appearance in Kelowna court on April 15 for plea on the breach and will be back in court again the next day to be sentenced in the murder of Hyatt, which occurred in 2010 at a Peachland house party.
The girl was underage at the time of the crime and cannot be named due to the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5
- Happy Hanukkah! Dec 5
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4