Letters to the editor
Your correspondents, Walter Viita and Robert Cichocki, hit the nail on the head.
I recently attended a council meeting hearing an application for a development. To the opposers the mayor, and a couple of his henchmen, were condescending, insulting and dismissive, but to the much fewer number of supporters they were smarmy and sycophantic.
The Official Community Plan was blatantly ignored.
Kelowna is being spoiled quicker than you can say, "Hey Walt, can I build a....." The 'quality of life' stable door was opened at the last local election and the horse has well and truly bolted.
Probably time to move on.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Election packages available FriWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Mudslide closes Hwy. 99BC - 6:53 am
- Man killed during rodeoBC
- Three injured in crashKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10
- Teachers' true colours Aug 10
- The problem with Equifax Aug 10
- RCMP thanked for fast work Aug 10