Letters to the editor
Your correspondents, Walter Viita and Robert Cichocki, hit the nail on the head.
I recently attended a council meeting hearing an application for a development. To the opposers the mayor, and a couple of his henchmen, were condescending, insulting and dismissive, but to the much fewer number of supporters they were smarmy and sycophantic.
The Official Community Plan was blatantly ignored.
Kelowna is being spoiled quicker than you can say, "Hey Walt, can I build a....." The 'quality of life' stable door was opened at the last local election and the horse has well and truly bolted.
Probably time to move on.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smith Creek fireWest Kelowna - 5:00 pm
- BC tankers assist US firePenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:41 pm
- Stolen truck smashes storeCentral Okanagan - 5:34 pm
- Man missing since DecemberCentral Okanagan - 5:44 pm
for these and other issues.
- Essential Service? Jul 9
- BCTF - where's the proof Jul 9
- Re: Inflatable Flap Jul 9
- Garbage on Greystokes Jul 9
- Abortion flyers Jul 9