Letters to the editor
Your correspondents, Walter Viita and Robert Cichocki, hit the nail on the head.
I recently attended a council meeting hearing an application for a development. To the opposers the mayor, and a couple of his henchmen, were condescending, insulting and dismissive, but to the much fewer number of supporters they were smarmy and sycophantic.
The Official Community Plan was blatantly ignored.
Kelowna is being spoiled quicker than you can say, "Hey Walt, can I build a....." The 'quality of life' stable door was opened at the last local election and the horse has well and truly bolted.
Probably time to move on.
Read more Letters to the editor
- A letter from Min of EducationBC - 10:22 am
- Old Vernon Road crashKelowna - 10:46 am
- Teachers: 40 years of battlesBC - 7:46 am
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13