Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hiker struck by falling rockPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Apartment laundry rooms targetedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- School District remits $11.5MCentral Okanagan - 5:40 am
- All candidates forum comingKelowna
for these and other issues.
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8
- Trudeau to TruD'oh Oct 8