Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Dog killed in coyote attackPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Builder sought for new hospitalPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:00 am
- ATV crash kills driverKelowna
- Big group hug effortPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7
- Clark's hidden agenda Sep 7
- Radar detectors detect tickets Sep 7