Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- RDCO Diesel Spill UpdateKelowna
- Challenge pro field heats upPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Knox, Dilworth parks reopenKelowna
- Underwear run a big hitPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10