Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- 22,000 still in the darkWest Kelowna
- Power outage pastimesWest Kelowna
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan
- Garage goes up in flamesCentral Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Tower of a problem Sep 23
- Rogers' tower Sep 23
- School zones Sep 23
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19