Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20