Letters to the editor
Nothing in that story talks about his daughter, but talks about the big fact about , "The number one problem is our drug problem and that includes organized crime."
In fact his daughter was a leader in a very large organized movement so why are we hearing about everything good and bad, the bad being Mantler, is the story designed to make everyone forget what happened or is he the one family member that knew and never did anything about it?
Makes me think how cops really work in this city we live in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Strike or settlement?Poll
- 'Spiderman' arsonist gets jail timeKelowna
- Road project jumps by $1.1MKelowna
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20