Mar 23, 2013 / 7:26 pm
Police in northern BC are investigating the death of a 21-year-old woman in the Fort Fraser area.
Fraser Lake Mounties found the woman's body outside a home on the Nautley First Nations reserve early Saturday morning.
RCMP investigators are currently on the scene but have not yet released any more information about the victim.
Cpl. Dan Moskaluk says they are treating the death as suspicious.
He is asking anyone with information to contact the Fraser Lake RCMP or Crimestoppers.
Read more BC News
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
(Click for RSS instructions.)